913     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.9K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmington sure has been quiet. He hasn't even tweeted in a month. I guess without Ford to write about it's back to obscurity!

Yeah, he freely admitted doing a ton of drugs. How can Flagg deny that?

Anyway, I am liking how boring things are these days.

Flagg and the rest of Ford Nation never met a goalpost they wouldn't do their darnedest to move. 'There's no tape. Admission of drug use? Yeah, but who cares! Besides, media scrutiny drove him to drugs/gave him cancer. Okay, tape exists but Ford's not doing anything on it. And if he is, it's because the "media party" bullied him into being the drug abuser they wanted him to be. It's a disease. It's personal. It's in the past!''

Flagg and the rest of Ford Nation never met a goalpost they wouldn't do their darnedest to move. 'There's no tape. Admission of drug use? Yeah, but who cares! Besides, media scrutiny drove him to drugs/gave him cancer. Okay, tape exists but Ford's not doing anything on it. And if he is, it's because the "media party" bullied him into being the drug abuser they wanted him to be. It's a disease. It's personal. It's in the past!''

I hope their numbers are shrinking.

Warmington sure has been quiet. He hasn't even tweeted in a month. I guess without Ford to write about it's back to obscurity!

When was his last column?

rord game.JPG

http://iconosquare.com/p/1035039451096725603_968237221

Attachments

• rord game.JPG
    rord game.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:
Trump may be pompous, but he is also fairly smart and calculating. Rob is an ignoramus compared to him.

I think people give Trump too much credit. He got where he is because he's a loudmouth and was able to parlay that into a TV career pretending to be a great businessman, and not because of his business actual skills (four bankruptcies, lawsuits from investors, yadda yadda). And even then, producers have more to thank for that career than Trump himself. They had the wisdom to put him in front of a camera.

He's not calculating because a truly wise and calculating person wouldn't make the mistakes he does. Calculation involves planning, and planning involves weighing the sides and preparing for the inevitabilities and repercussions. Trump prefers to mouth off ad lib and deal with the fallout.

He has no problem with people thinking he's smart and that everything is carefully planned. I'm sure he believes it himself. But being smart isn't a prerequisite of being rich, especially if one is given a major head start from their parents. There are a great many dumb, rich people who continue to get richer.

That said, being a rich loudmouth pretending to be a great businessman seems to be enough to get one into public office. Or so it would appear.

Last edited:
Trump is a turd in a suit. I wish the media would stop taking him seriously and let him fade into the background, or cesspool, or wherever it is useless turds go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back