273     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 804     1 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 637     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford's ex staffer confirming there was more behind his refusal to attend Pride festivities than just it conflicting with his cottage weekend. BTW, how do you create quotes with this new forum software?

Tom Beyer ‏@TomBeyer7
@goldsbie
nice to see things have changed. Former staffers were chastised if we attended any Pride events

Ford's ex staffer confirming there was more behind his refusal to attend Pride festivities than just it conflicting with his cottage weekend. BTW, how do you create quotes with this new forum software?

Tom Beyer ‏@TomBeyer7
@goldsbie
nice to see things have changed. Former staffers were chastised if we attended any Pride events

But what about Doug's gay waiter, gay hairdresser and gay clothing consultant?

Tom Beyer ‏@TomBeyer7
@goldsbie

You just select what you want quoted (you have to paste it in first) and tap the quote icon. That's what I have been doing so far, I'm sure there is more to it but I haven't been that adventurous yet.

You can use the non "Rich" editor by tapping the top right icon.

Last edited:
For some reason LeDrew will be interviewing the Ford brothers in a few moments.

Sweeps week?

On a separate note, I wonder if Rob will talk about his pathology reports. He made an interesting comment in an interview during the Gardiner debate, something like "if the cancer comes back, it comes back. You can't spend your whole life worrying about it." For once, it sounded it kind of like he had an adult grip on his situation. I'm curious to know what he's learned about his outlook and recurrence risk. Did his surgeons get negative margins and all that..

Last edited:
Rob and Doug were just on newstalk 1010 too. They weren't even interviewed--they just got five minutes of free airtime to promote their event. Rob sounded out of it.

“At least stand for something,” he said. “People may disagree with you but they will respect you more if you at least stand for something.”

WTF? He realizes pretty much no one respects him, doesn't he? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back