2.6K     6 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 865     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAhNegNI7aanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
goldsbie
"I think people would call into question if I'm thinking straight," if he helped Doug Ford pay off his campaign debts, Tory says
15-03-23 1:50 PM

1REq4Cpow9oAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
annhui
Tory says helping Ford raise money would mean he's paying for the running of ads "to attack me"..." You can't expect me to pay for them"
15-03-23 1:49 PM

Good on Tory for saying that. I guess Doug needed it spelled out: when you're an asshole to people and then try to get them to help you out, you don't get to be all 'Where's the love?' when they turn you down.

Does anyone think Doug * really* expected to get money out of Tory after the election loss?

This is just his media opportunity to dent Tory's bridge-building image, and play the classic Ford "victim" card, one that's played astonishingly well with FN in the past.

I don't think he's sincere for one second. It's, erm, disingenuous.

Ward 2 Newsletter in which one of Ford's minions (cause you know he didn't write this stuff), details things that didn't really cost much. and tries to get kids to keep our water clean (so that Ford's business buddies can pollute it for free).

Does anyone think Doug * really* expected to get money out of Tory after the election loss?

This is just his media opportunity to dent Tory's bridge-building image, and play the classic Ford "victim" card, one that's played astonishingly well with FN in the past.

I don't think he's sincere for one second. It's, erm, disingenuous.

Well, anyone stupid enough to have given money to either Ford in the past can freely do so again.

Ward 2 Newsletter in which one of Ford's minions (cause you know he didn't write this stuff), details things that didn't really cost much. and tries to get kids to keep our water clean (so that Ford's business buddies can pollute it for free).

And tries to distract us into wasting all of Museum Week searching for "Colcome Lodge".*

(*I would have said something here about High Park, but decided that would just invite Lamport Davenport to carry on some more about a theme.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back