News   Jul 22, 2024
 282     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Seeing Laura Liscio's arrest and the foofaraw about whether she was arrested (for drug offences) in her court robes, made me think back to the RoFo videos, where it was suggested that a female judge was in one of the videos smokng crack in her court robes.

Anyone else wondering if it was Liscio?

Aaaand he's re-listed. Top bid right now is $100. I assume he's doing all this in her personal time, right?

Also, Graeme has re-emerged from his cave:

graeme @graemeTO · 13m 13 minutes ago

All these Councillors & Joe P talking vehicle registration tax, 5% property tax increases, sales tax, income tax = Mayor Ford 2018 #topoli

Last edited:
Seeing Laura Liscio's arrest and the foofaraw about whether she was arrested (for drug offences) in her court robes, made me think back to the RoFo videos, where it was suggested that a female judge was in one of the videos smokng crack in her court robes.

Anyone else wondering if it was Liscio?

Laura is a lawyer, not a judge. Lawyers do not wear sashes. Judges do. And Laura is an extremely ethical, wonderful lawyer who is entitled and well deserving of the presumption of innocence. She does not do crack. She does not smuggle drugs into court. She was treated in a horrendous fashion and I hope she sues the asses of all of the officers involved.

No, it was not Liscio.

Last time the bid was $102, now it says $50 but with no bids. So has he pulled it? And what else will he be selling? Lots of hilarity on twitter about possible items.

I'm waiting for the officially signed jock strap (only used in council meetings), now that would be quite the gag gift for Valentine's Day.

I wonder if he has a vendors licence, is registered for HST, or just permission if from City Hall.

Anyway... I can't see but is the Ferris Wheel on the map? :)

How do we know it's actually his shit and not city property? Expect to see his computer monitor/bespoke picture frame go next.

I'm waiting for the officially signed jock strap (only used in council meetings), now that would be quite the gag gift for Valentine's Day.

Shelley Carroll post a pic of a lanyard of hers from 2011 and said it would be on ebay tomorrow. She then posted the link to Ford's ridiculous ebay page. Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back