266     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.4K     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 554     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as how Doug likes to make stuff up in a fit of rage, I wonder if his wife is now rushing to convert to Judaism to cover for her hubby due to today's comments!

Indeed. You'd have thought he'd have remembered his wife being Jewish last night, wouldn't you? A far better rejoinder than his "my best doctor's a Jew!" would have been "what are you talking about, me being anti-Semitic, my wife's Jewish!" You would have thought that would have been a more obvious retort if it were true.

Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 11.28.50 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 11.28.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 11.28.50 AM.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 739
Indeed. You'd have thought he'd have remembered his wife being Jewish last night, wouldn't you? A far better rejoinder than his "my best doctor's a Jew!" would have been "what are you talking about, me being anti-Semitic, my wife's Jewish!" You would have thought that would have been a more obvious retort if it were true.

With Doug, any lie is possible!

Thanks to animatronic. Great catch! Just posting the video directly for convenience.

[video=youtube;18cXl8MgoZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18cXl8MgoZs[/video]

So, like, what a total f###ing nightmare this has become. Racism. Sexism. Misogyny. Hate. Foul language. Blatant lies. Behaviour unbecoming of elected officials. COI issues. Lack of any sort of leadership at all. Us suburbanites vs. them damned over-achieving downtowners … what a stupid mayoralty and what a stupid mayoral candidate.

How the hell did we end up in this f###ing mess? Someone please remind me … oh, yes, I recall now. So, three weeks to go, Toronto .. come late October 27th we will hear a big flushing sound as we chase at least one of the Fords from City Hall. Alas, another Ford may pollute the offices and hallways of city hall for a time to come.

Man. I don't want this to be about body shaming or anything, but this is one of those photos where I'm reminded that Ford really is morbidly obese. He's struggling to clasp his hands in front of his stomach. He desperately needs a healthier lifestyle.

It's kind of looking like that ship has sailed, isn't it?

Bingo.
I have seen some odd matches in my life, but that one is just beyond weird. IIRC she was married before and the marriage fell apart due to her drinking. She was just as messed up as him, but she would at least make him look like a family man. Kids are a bonus too. Maybe Rob gave her $5000. per kid.

"Charges were dropped, but Ford left an impression, standing with his 3-year-old daughter in his arms, teaching her to say, “No comment.â€

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2010/04/23/rob_fords_complicated_life.html
Rob and Renata are just about the most physically implausible couple since Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

Casita - could you take a look at the on-line newspaper archives to see if you can find a wedding announcement for Doug & Karla?

(I live in Ward 27, but to my shame my library card is for Niagara and I have been too lazy to walk over to the Toronto Reference Library.)

It's kind of looking like that ship has sailed, isn't it?

Sorry, I meant to prolong his life, given his prognosis, to any appreciable degree. Just something to give him a bit more time with his family (that is, if he actually liked his family, which he doesn't. He hates his wife and he hates his children).

Casita - could you take a look at the on-line newspaper archives to see if you can find a wedding announcement for Doug & Karla?

(I live in Ward 27, but to my shame my library card is for Niagara and I have been too lazy to walk over to the Toronto Reference Library.)

OK Pud, good idea. Will do.

I tried to find a birth notice in the Star for Mikey a while back, but was not successful.

Maybe it was in the Sun? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back