874     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 777     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 580     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford Nation fanatics will show up to the bitter end, but I don't think any serious developer would be paying $750 for a chance to sit down and chat with Doug right now. All the polls say he's not going to be Mayor. You might as well burn your $750. I'm assuming it was quietly cancelled due to lack of interest.

Don't forget if Robbie wins then there will be an avenue to lobby council after the election. And the whole by-election thing is still possible for Dougie to be councillor of Ward 2. Either way the influence would be present.

The fun begins if no Ford wins.

Yessss. Another great tune. I loved Cee Lo's version and was expecting not to appreciate Barielles version but it is great. Patty,I'm on a phone. Any tips for linking from a mobile? P.m. me if you like. Not to bore the community with technical stuff. For that matter, any tips welcome on p.m.
I wasn't kidding about my limitations. I've recently retired and am determined to "keep current" as my mom used to say. I may have to resort to asking my kids for some help, but I'm not there yet.

I wasn't kidding about my limitations. I've recently retired and am determined to "keep current" as my mom used to say. I may have to resort to asking my kids for some help, but I'm not there yet.

Thanks anyway. My public libraries in Muskoka offer free tutorials on computers and smart phones at lunch time once a week. I mean to go soon. Wonder if T.O. has a similar deal?

Is that a scar running horizontal across Doug's hairline?

Since Rob's body is giving out, they did a brain swap - Doug's handsome looks and Rob's brain - how could they go wrong? I was going to add Kathy's moral sense too, but then I realised that they all share that one anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back