News   Jul 22, 2024
 477     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iola doesn't get why she was ejected from the debate:

(from FB)

Iola Fortino 3 hours ago
Ironic isn't it...the media!!!! I m the one that brought up fatal shooting and violence in the schools for the debate and how mayor can help provincial govnt to help situation...and they make me look like the crazy and kick me out cause i m...entioned to put the universal "Our Father" and national anthem back ..put God back ...replace the gay clubs ..the radical sex education with morality and bible teaching ...here I was telling police I think that this is a democratic society is it not? Lol the real hecklers the crooked police ignored...one female officer ha ha ha said I'm watching you..was afraid I'd cross the line ...Lol I told her God is watching you"..ps anyone known a pro bono lawyer lol

"ps anyone known a pro bono lawyer lol"

Was she charged, or just lol?

(from FB)

Iola Fortino 3 hours ago
Ironic isn't it...the media!!!! I m the one that brought up fatal shooting and violence in the schools for the debate and how mayor can help provincial govnt to help situation...and they make me look like the crazy and kick me out cause i m...entioned to put the universal "Our Father" and national anthem back ..put God back ...replace the gay clubs ..the radical sex education with morality and bible teaching ...here I was telling police I think that this is a democratic society is it not? Lol the real hecklers the crooked police ignored...one female officer ha ha ha said I'm watching you..was afraid I'd cross the line ...Lol I told her God is watching you"..ps anyone known a pro bono lawyer lol

Haha, how about stop supporting/voting for a family with extensive involvement with drugs and such? Morality teaching she said? haha!

AoD

Maybe Ford didn't know what the charge the cops were contemplating busting him for was. Maybe all he heard from his police connection was "Cops are after you, get out of town" and he bolted. For all we know, he could have had a million scenarios running around in his mind. Or maybe I'm just dramatizing this whole thing for my own selfish desires.

I think he knew he was in real trouble this time and that Doug/Diane read him the riot act.

I think he knew he was in real trouble this time and that Doug/Diane read him the riot act.

What sealed the deal was when Diane pulled Lisi's blood-soaked head out of her purse and told Rob that if he didn't get his shit together he'd be next.

So, with the police investigation evidently dying a very slow death, and ending with a whimper as many of us feared might be the case, my question is: Just what did Blair think he was accomplishing? Particularly with his hands-off approach to Ford, given all the suspicious behavior and driving while drunk? Did he truly believe Ford might be willing to slink away without complaint if he was 'gently' prodded towards the mere possibility of being dragged into court? "No need to actually arrest the man, boys. We'll make it clear we could go that route if we wanted, and he'll voluntarily retire from politics, the way any sane person would. No harm, no foul!"

Menses was just on SSN, and he was trying to rip down Chow, including attempting to connect her to fundamentalist extremist; it seems we have our new McCarthy. He definitely, and the Right he represents, are really afraid of Chow, and of course he could not help throwing around "NDP". He proclaimed Dougie won the debate, mostly because Dougie outed Tory as representing the "905" and not Toronto; however, he also classified Tory and Chow as "Downtown Elitists", and equalisation of transit... considering Dougie's support base is the "905"... Dougie is really confused. According to Menses, Dougie another winning point was Tory, contrary to himself, was given everything and Tory has never worked hard. Looking in a mirror Doug, looks like a classic case of transference to me.

It has to do with the words the police used to describe the meeting in the ITO. Their words suggested she called the police to disclose information, which is not done. Robyn is characterizing the meeting as an interview to gather info, which sounds more likely to me.

That makes sense.

Nope, I think people have already made the judgement - and the majority is against them.

AoD
who cares about people's judgments... that's not going to get us a conviction (or even an arrest) :(

So according to the Post's cutline the photo with Smith was taken the same night as the crack video. I thought it was always reported it was a different night!

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is shown in photo that is believed to be a frame from the first video alleged to show Ford smoking crack cocaine. It shows Anthony Smith, left, Mayor Rob Ford, centre, and Muhammad Khattak, right at 15 Windsor Road, Etobicoke.
that's weird because Robyn always said that it was daytime on the crack vid, and that Rob was dressed more like for work, white button-up shirt rolled up at the sleeves. I guess it could be later the same day, but I don't know.

Haha, how about stop supporting/voting for a family with extensive involvement with drugs and such? Morality teaching she said? haha!

AoD

But Rob (and or Doug) Ford is a family man with family values. Rob is involved with drugs in that he's trying to get rid of them. Sometimes even personally. Because that's how much he loves TO and hates drugs. Anyhow, I have a feeling that the *best criminal lawyer ever might have another new client.

tumblr_m9p4hhl6eo1rerpn5o1_500.jpg

*dramatized photo, may not match actual subject

(from FB)

Iola Fortino 3 hours ago

From IHTWOMRF: "I suspect that she is a plant by either the Tory or Chow team to make Doug Ford look "homophobic"."

IHTWOMRF - September 24, 2014.jpg

Attachments

• IHTWOMRF - September 24, 2014.jpg
    IHTWOMRF - September 24, 2014.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 879

(from FB)

Iola Fortino 3 hours ago

Note the "Folks".

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 12.24.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 12.24.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 12.24.55 PM.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 663
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 12.25.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 12.25.49 PM.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:
But Rob (and or Doug) Ford is a family man with family values. Rob is involved with drugs in that he's trying to get rid of them. Sometimes even personally. Because that's how much he loves TO and hates drugs. Anyhow, I have a feeling that the *best criminal lawyer ever might have another new client.

tumblr_m9p4hhl6eo1rerpn5o1_500.jpg

*dramatized photo, may not match actual subject

Hopefully Doug hasn't committed any "light" treason. But ya never know.

This debate was probably the worst political spectacle I've ever seen in this country. If I'd been the moderator I would have had every last heckler removed - and I would have allowed both Tory and Chow to respond directly to ever last one of Thug's personal attacks, lies, and distortions. Who cares about the format when one of the candidates can't open his mouth without being an insulting, lying asshole? If I'd be in either of Tory or Chow's place, I probably would have lost it - on both Thug and the hecklers. I suppose it's to both their credit that they maintained some element of composure.

But what I really wanted to see didn't happen - I wanted to see Thug relentlessly called on all his BS and all the damage he and his family have wrought over 4 years. That's why, I think, the original "Shirtless Joe" struck such a cord. I could fucking care less about the supposedly "disenfranchised" FordNayshunals. Those who remain are ignorant morons who show such poor judgement that they don't deserve any consideration. The hecklers and the bigots and the racists can go to hell. It is not enough to politely rebut Doug Ford's lies. He needs to have his head (metaphorically...) slammed into the table repeatedly until he shuts up. The Pride Parade angle was a good first start, but there is so much more to say. What that did show was how he can be made to look foolish and unseemly when cornered on an issue. Keep doing that. Every day.

Who owns CP2Ford btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back