725     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 502     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 536     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and the funny thing is how the *Star* is making such a big deal out of it. Yet, really--this door-to-door was all oh so obviously for show. And reading between the lines--who was present at his rally speech? "At least two dozen supporters"? Yeah, I know it's but a campaign/camping office rather than some hall or gymnasium or Mussolini rostrum; but still, given what we're being led to believe about Indestructo Ford Nation, I'd have expected, I dunno, at least 5-10 times that number, people (not reporters) crowded outside the office, etc. Look: *any* incumbent or quasi-incumbent campaign launch worth its salt could manage a couple of dozen without effort--they're making a mountain out of what may be a molehill here...

True, but it's just so pathetic to see anyone cheering for this thug.

Rob Ford will never be humble. Also, I am really annoyed at The Star's headline and article, they are turning soft when it comes to the Fords.
Yeah I don't get it either.

My only guess is that the Star is trying to frighten voters into getting out on election day and casting their 'Anyone but Ford" ballots.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't get it either.

My only guess is that the Star is trying to frighten voters into getting out on election day and casting their 'Anyone but Ford" ballots.

Or maybe they've got some more whoppers coming down the pipes and are trying to appear neutral in advance? A girl can dream...

Rob Ford will never be humble. Also, I am really annoyed at The Star's headline and article, they are turning soft when it comes to the Fords.

To be fair, Doug's campaign kickoff WAS news, and it was reasonable for the Star to report on it, however sick it makes us to read about it. I would guess that Chow and Tory were also front page news when they entered the race. If they hadn't covered it then accusations of anti-Ford bias would be merited.

I wouldn't worry about the Star going soft. Their staff are probably working hard on Doug's history. And Doug himself is probably only days away from saying something awful that will get broadcast far and wide.

And Mikey, Arthur the uncrowned king, a pawn in his uncle's gamesmanship...
Robbie, Richard? Now there is an interesting confluence given Richard's predilecation...

Are you taking Pendragon? Or do you mean Henry the lessor?

Even though he packed up and stopped going door-to-door the moment the tv cameras were packed up. He literally only did so for one hour and just for show!

Just like directing traffic, telling people to make themselves open to lawsuits, and/or incur debt after the 2013 ice storm.

I think that sums it up for you. Doug will likely beat Chow but finish a distant 2nd. He will keep maybe 2/3 to 3/4 of Rob's supporters with the rest going to Tory. Chow is just in free fall.

Something tells me that over the past mostly RoDoFo-less week and a half, Chow's at the very least arrested her free fall--with an assist from John Tory gaffe-ing up again...

To be fair, Doug's campaign kickoff WAS news, and it was reasonable for the Star to report on it, however sick it makes us to read about it. I would guess that Chow and Tory were also front page news when they entered the race. If they hadn't covered it then accusations of anti-Ford bias would be merited.

I wouldn't worry about the Star going soft. Their staff are probably working hard on Doug's history. And Doug himself is probably only days away from saying something awful that will get broadcast far and wide.

680News was giving the Thug Camping Launch prominence too, at least a full minute repeated in every news cycle since yesterday afternoon until early this morning.

"Doug Ford tells me Rob will NOT be released from hospital today or tomorrow."
https://twitter.com/CindyPom/status/513721818193362945
I'm going to be callous here.....
Still workin' the bump eh? D Ford needs two or three per week to stay cometitive....seems like he is trying daily at this point
Yesterday...Rob wants to come out and canvas for me. (unsaid "look how hard we want to work for you folks")
Today...Rob will not be released as any other peon would would after their three day treatment. (unsaid "it must be bad")
Tomorrow...Come what may...

Last edited:

The blonde treatment is back, and It might be me but Dougie's is puffy in the camping video. Weight gain, steroids, kidney problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back