News   Jul 02, 2024
 532     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 362     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 44s
"Folks, I've answered I think all the questions" Rob Ford as questions continue #TOpoli

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m
Ford's new thing is leaving news conferences saying "I think I've answered all the questions" even though there are lots more. It's for TV.

This went quite well! He is easily rattled now.

"Folks, I've answered I think all the questions" Rob Ford as questions continue #TOpoli

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m
Ford's new thing is leaving news conferences saying "I think I've answered all the questions" even though there are lots more. It's for TV.

Thank his webmaster for posting the plan yesterday - the press knew more about it than he did.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m

Totally USING again.

Pictures from last night have popped on social media showing that he actually sweat right through his tie. Like, soaked it. I don't want to fat-shame but... he seriously thought it was more important to make a show of running for the cameras than it was to maybe NOT meet with constituents a panting, smelly mess. I just... he literally thinks like a child does, and he's the mayor of Toronto.

How do you compete against a transit plan not constrained by reality? When other politicians lie about these things, they at least lie within the limits of reason. Rob Ford, he swings for the fences.

This is what it must be like to run against RoFo:

[video=youtube;y32PWF-zxqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y32PWF-zxqs[/video]

Last edited:
Pictures from last night have popped on social media showing that he actually sweat right through his tie. Like, soaked it. I don't want to fat-shame but... he seriously thought it was more important to make a show of running for the cameras than it was to maybe NOT meet with constituents a panting, smelly mess. I just... he literally thinks like a child does, and he's the mayor of Toronto.
He reminds me of when my son was about 4 years old. He was convinced that new running shoes would make him run like an Olympian. Cute in a 4 year old, not so cute in our mayor.

Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 10.15.18 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 10.15.18 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 10.15.18 AM.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 847
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back