91     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 629     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 400     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was debunked. She is alive. Now, is she still tied to this somehow? That is a different story.

i'm not convinced she has been found. i think others on here might be able to explain it better than i can, but...

her facebook page was created after the ITO that mentions her car was released. and it has very little / not a norm level of activity. plus, there's no police press release about her being located.

her being in thailand (now south korea) could maybe be some sort of smokescreen.

And remember that those playground-unveiling photo-ops were in Stintz's own ward--it's more like RoFo "crashed" them, and Stintz was locked into grinning and bearing it the best she could.

What a creepy afternoon that must have been for Mrs Stintz. MINO even brought the First Lady along.

KS looked natural on the jungle gym, RoFo not so much.

Mayor Rob Ford grabs playground spotlight
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/21/mayor-rob-ford-grabs-playground-spotlight

Stintz shrugged off Ford’s attendance despite the fact he left little room in the media spotlight for her at Woburn Park as he climbed up and down playground equipment twice, took questions from reporters and posed for selfies with fans.

Last edited:
someone should call robbie out to clean up these tags specifically, just to see his reaction...

10632076_650132401761094_1521629540_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/793640060795918088_24249260

Attachments

• 10632076_650132401761094_1521629540_n.jpg
    10632076_650132401761094_1521629540_n.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 724
Well, yeah, but I can see Slob-O being dumb enough to think Stintz' supporters would simply do what she says, much as he probably assumes his own fanbase would unthinkingly follow whatever orders he'd bark at them. And I'm not so sure he'd be wrong to think the latter.

Whatever weird little episode took place between Stintz and Slob in his office that afternoon will probably never come to light. Too bad, as I'm honestly curious about what that could possibly have been about. But, y'know, it occurs to me that if the Fords did have something on Stintz and attempted some form of blackmail, and if Stintz dropping out of the race was in any way motivated to get out from under their thumb, Slob and Thug are certainly vindictive enough to want to punish her anyway. If withdrawing from the race was Stintz' notion of protecting herself, it may well turn out not to be any protection at all.

One thing for sure....the 5% or so that was going to vote for Stintz were voting for her because she isn't Rob Ford. It's become clear that Rob's numbers are stuck to his hyper-crazed base. The other 73 odd percent is the anti-Ford vote. That 73 will not go to Ford regardless of who drops out next...

i'm not convinced she has been found. i think others on here might be able to explain it better than i can, but..

Multiple facebook friends confirmed she is alive and well. Unless it's an intricate series of fake pages, it's real and she's fine.

Now, as to the reason why she is in the ITO and now living across the world, that's entirely open to speculation.

Multiple facebook friends confirmed she is alive and well. Unless it's an intricate series of fake pages, it's real and she's fine.

Now, as to the reason why she is in the ITO and now living across the world, that's entirely open to speculation.

then why no 'located' police press release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back