News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.5K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is supposed to be another debate in August, next Friday:

http://blackcanadians.com

DATE:- Friday, August 29th 2014 - From 5pm
VENUE:- Novotel Hotel, 3 Park Home Avenue, Toronto (By North York SubWay)
Debate Topic Area:- Transit, Housing, Jobs, Safety, Community, Diversity and Inclusion.
Confirmed Mayoral Candidates:- Rob Ford, Johon Tory, Olivia Chow, Karen Stintz, David Soknacki and Dewitt Lee.

I wonder if Rob will show up. I wonder if anyone will ask him about his racist language.

Aww nobody likes my gif!

Loved it, and you nailed it!
What will eventually kill this man, because he's clearly not recovered, is his family's continuing denial that the man is a substance abuser (and dangerously overweight). It's a bit of a joke on here about guessing what drug he's taking today, but truth is, anyone with a degree of life experience can tell that this man has been abusing substances (and continues to do so) for years - but brothers, mom, sis and loving wife choose not to notice. No wonder substance abuse runs rampant in this family, they all turn a blind eye to each other.
I still stick with my oxy guess, they can make you happy, energetic, chatty and alert (though they can also make some people sleepy). I don't know whether to believe the reports (tweets) of him hanging around the Dixon Road area at night in lane-ways, but if true I go with coke. From what I understand MDMA is hard to get on a regular basis, coke isn't.

lets play guess the substance with mayor ford

Robbie always gets all fluttery and does weird eye movement things whenever he is in front of a camera. Impossible to know if it's drugs, booze or just his natural idiocy. Or a combination of all three.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was diagnosed A.D.D. while in treatment, which would lead to an Adderal prescription. A little percocet for the sore toe and some Xanax for the stress. Of course with his tolerance and size he could justify huge quantities. In the medical world its called polysubstance abuse. But for some its just trail mix.

Hey, with homicide detectives still working away on the case I'm curious where everyone's head is at on this issue. My first poll: Do you believe Project Brazen 2 is a homicide investigation? Take my poll: http://www.brettruffell.com/poll-is-project-brazen-2-a-murder-investigation/

I voted. What's your take, Jimmi? I think Smith's murder was the reason TPS launched Brazen II. I also think the cops pretty much dismissed a link between Smith's death and Ford's efforts to recover the crack vid. After that, it became about extortion.

A related question: do you think the police are still "working away" or is Brazen II an investigation in name only, i.e. it's open but largely passive unless new evidence come along (e.g. deals for testimony that could come out of Project Traveller)?

Lastly, are you getting any insights into the state of the Ford campaign through your Etobicoke connections?

camping office.jpg

I passed by the camping office on the way to get dinner tonight. It was a hive of activity!

Attachments

• camping office.jpg
    camping office.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 802
Last edited:
Hey, with homicide detectives still working away on the case I'm curious where everyone's head is at on this issue. My first poll: Do you believe Project Brazen 2 is a homicide investigation? Take my poll: http://www.brettruffell.com/poll-is-project-brazen-2-a-murder-investigation/

MINO Ford at times seems to me at least, to want to appear gangster. Not just gangsta', but almost Capone wannabe. There's a heavily implied 'snitches gets stitches' thing thrown around, a 'don't you know who I AM?!' attitude. The weird thing is I thought most organized crime at the high level at least, would not want the type of attention Rofo's antics and fudge-ups can bring to them. As tempting as having even just a MINO in your backpocket, the risk might not be worth it. Then again I'm not crime boss so I wouldn't know for sure.

It is a very curious thing that there are homicide detectives on the case. But I'm kind of wondering if Brazen 2: Merryl Boogaloo will be a flop and prove that Fofam is unfrakkin-touchable at least in TO, or will it be Toronto's version of the Charbonneau inquiry.

Stinz Visibly Shaken Last Month

Was there a pic of that or video?

No picture or video, just a tweet July 10, 2014:
PinkLucy
2014-Jul-10, 11:38
Interesting series of tweets (most recent on top)

J.Spencer Rowe @JSpencerRowe
@robfordmustgo Seriously, she went in smiling, upright came out shaky, thought she was going to fall.#rfmg Doug just went in Mayors office.

@robfordmustgo Stinz just left one on one w/ Rob Ford. Frankly she looked shaken. On her way back up to chambers. She left her purse.

@robfordmustgo My sense is that it is a very very friendly mtg. Something besides apology. But that's just my spidey sense. #rfmg

@robfordmustgo Karen Stinz now having one on one with Rob Ford in Mayors Office. #rfmg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back