839     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 751     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 571     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one overly busy, complicated invite for sure. Typesetting, all caps, bolding, brackets, copy, it's all bad.

My favourite part however, is that there will be distinguished guests there. Hmmm, let's see, a washed out rapper, Mammoliti ?, Singin' Jimmy, who else? C'mon help me out here.

George Chuvalo, Frank D'angelo, Ron Taverner, Jenny James, Ben Johnson, a life sized cardboard cutout of Steve Harper, recordings of Jimmy Kimmell Show, and Joe Warmington serving cocktail wienies.

Nothing like an intimate and elegant evening in Mom's backyard.

A pretty shrewd way to get rid of those cases of Bartles and Jaymes Kathy hid in boxes marked "Deco Taxes".

I wonder what beer they'll offer, probably "Maximum Ice", they don't want to offer Colt 45 on account of Kathy's little gun mishap.

P.S. This sounds like a real poor way to raise funds for camping, Tug should just man up and go back to slinging hash at the plaza, at least he didn't suck at that.

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense. It has to be a mistake... maybe they meant Thursday August 28?? and just screwed up the invite??

Number one: there's a debate that Ford has already committed to on the same night -- a relatively "major" debate set up by an agency of the City of Toronto; and... this invite is being released just two days before the fundraising event?!? I mean.... this is easily one of the stupidest things I've ever seen from these clowns (and that takes some doing!). :confused:

It doesn't make sense. It has to be a mistake... maybe they meant Thursday August 28?? and just screwed up the invite??

Number one: there's a debate that Ford has already committed to on the same night -- a relatively "major" debate set up by an agency of the City of Toronto; and... this invite is being released just two days before the fundraising event?!? I mean.... this is easily one of the stupidest things I've ever seen from these clowns (and that takes some doing!). :confused:

Yeah, this is weird. Why do they suddenly need this money so fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back