News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 640     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
sammy-davis-kissing-archie-bunker.jpg

I remember seeing that episode of All in the Family with Sammy Davis Jr. and I could see Mayor Ford having the same reaction as Archie Bunker

It will certainly be interesting to see if Ford skips the events tied to World Pride here in 2014, when he will be even more in campaign mode than he is now.

Rosie DiManno chimes in on Ford's absence yesterday at the flag raising.

Isn't it time Sue-Ann Levy said something? Isn't she offended that Ford is essentially saying she and her partner don't count as much as heterosexuals?

(And just how does an out lesbian get such a prominent gig at The Sun, anyway?)

Isn't it time Sue-Ann Levy said something? Isn't she offended that Ford is essentially saying she and her partner don't count as much as heterosexuals?

(And just how does an out lesbian get such a prominent gig at The Sun, anyway?)

She's their token lesbian that can trumpet the same usual garbage without attracting cries of homophobia. It's always fun to see the comment section of her articles on homosexuality cave in on themselves.

Went to the flag-raising yesterday, and I think it worked rather better up there on the podium near the green roof than it did down in the Square last year. Ford's absence was milked for all it was worth, pauses after reading out his name at the proclamation so we could boo and hiss, and pausing again after the mention of Council so we could cheer.

I'm surprised Ford wasn't there since there was free food.

Last edited:
TTC driver involved in incident with Mayor Rob Ford

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/1218974--ttc-driver-involved-in-incident-with-mayor-rob-ford

Karissa Donkin
Staff Reporter

A Toronto Transit Commission operator has received “counselling†after an incident with Mayor Rob Ford.

The operator left his seat on the streetcar he was driving to speak to the mayor, something he agreed he shouldn’t have done, TTC spokesman Brad Ross said.

“The operators are not permitted to leave their seats to have a discussion of any kind with any motorist.â€

Ross wouldn’t confirm what the TTC driver said or did after he got out of his seat.

The operator didn’t miss any time at work as a result of the incident and the matter is now closed, Ross said.

Ford’s office has not responded to a request for comment on the incident.

You know RF strikes me as the type that is probably ... well you finish the thought.

I see four possibilities to finish that sentence.

1) Thinking about KFC right now.
2) Ordering KFC right now.
3) Eating KFC Right now.
4) Thinking about getting more KFC right now.

Amazing how much law-breaking silliness about him is reported in the media and each time was followed up with a free pass.

Talking on a cell while driving, the Dale incident, this - guess third time isn't the charm?

Good grief. Again? How many times is Rob Ford going to break the law while mayor? Let's see if he has the balls to apolgize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back