5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 705     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the name of God would I want to speak to Rob Ford ever, much less Sunday night at 10:30pm? Seriously, you now have gone right over the edge. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SUBSTANTIVE TO SAY, SAY IT! Otherwise, you're wasting my time with your empty boasts and snarky remarks.

Ah. That feels better, like I hadn't just wasted my time with the last 6 plus pages of this thread...

I never said you did, Riverdale Rink Rat ... I'm saying *I* did.

How have I "gone right over the edge"? You're acting like an asshole.

Just because you don't like what I'm posting, it doesn't mean I should stop.

How am I wasting your time? NO ONE is forcing you to be here.

I can see it now--hospital gurney being wheeled around the city by Ford Nation, Mubarak-style, with a semi-conscious Rob babbling incoherently in bedclothes...

I never said you did, Riverdale Rink Rat ... I'm saying *I* did.

How have I "gone right over the edge"? You're acting like an asshole.

Just because you don't like what I'm posting, it doesn't mean I should stop.

How am I wasting your time? NO ONE is forcing you to be here.

Telling people that their speculation is wrong and your speculation is correct because you have information you refuse to share yet continually reference can be annoying and possibly seen as a waste of time.

Perhaps he is looking for excuses on why he loses the election? Foot surgery is going to seriously impede his ability to campaign and door knock for a period.

It will also impede his ability to run away from the media :eek:

Didn't stop D. Roosevelt, and he isn't even the best mayor in the world.

AoD

What "show"?!

This place is ridiculous.

I haven't done anything wrong.

Apart from the whole "I have secret inside knowledge but I can't tell you what it is" thing that most of stopped doing after the age of 6 you mean?

What "show"?!

This place is ridiculous.

I haven't done anything wrong.

Maybe just step back for a bit, and enjoy the forum, rather than responding to almost every post while not saying much. If you find this place "ridiculous", then perhaps another forum would be more to your liking.

But he is still having his head removed from his ass.

reporterdonpeat 12:55pm via Twitter Web Client
Mayor Rob Ford's office now says he's NOT having surgery on his toe next week.

Last edited:
Maybe just step back for a bit, and enjoy the forum, rather than responding to almost every post while not saying much. If you find this place "ridiculous", then perhaps another forum would be more to your liking.

It's funny (well, not really) how someone can post that they wish the Ford's would die, and NO ONE says something, but as soon as I fucking speak up, I get roasted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back