Doug is getting fluffed on CP24 right now:
Well THAT certainly spoiled my lunch!
fluffer.jpg

Attachments

• fluffer.jpg
    fluffer.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 795
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 15s
John Tory campaign confirms John Tory does not have a chauffeur (Doug Ford claimed he did) #TOpoli

Doug is the gift that keeps on giving.
The Tory camp should have hit back by saying Rob Ford is the one with a chauffeur. Opportunity lost.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 15s
John Tory campaign confirms John Tory does not have a chauffeur (Doug Ford claimed he did) #TOpoli

Doug is the gift that keeps on giving.

Does Doug have to lie about everything? Even the smallest things he lies about. I couldn't believe it yesterday when Karen Stintz asked the audience "who do you trust?" and there were loud "ROB FORD" chants.

People get this backwards all the time -- alcoholics don't drink because they hate their life, they hate their life because they drink.

View attachment 30085

The Tory camp should have hit back by saying Rob Ford is the one with a chauffeur.

I wonder why Rob always rides up front?

The Metro Chairmen and Mayor Lastman rode in the backseat. ( Mayor Miller rode the subway. )

Doug is getting fluffed on CP24 right now:

Ontario plate!
View attachment 30086

Last edited:
pags 12:39pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford says Tory doesn't know where Scarborough is. He's actually at a memorial for Danzig St. shooting right now. Mayor not there.

pags 12:39pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford says Tory doesn't know where Scarborough is. He's actually at a memorial for Danzig St. shooting right now. Mayor not there.
That's cause he's camping at a TCHC building in Scarborough. Not surprising that the day after he proclaimed himself 'king of helping people at Toronto Community Housing', he's there handing out magnets.

Mayor Crime Lord ‏@TOMayorFrod 35m
In #Scarborough today speaking with TCHC residents about concerns with their lack of fridge magnets.

Mayor Rob Ford ‏@TOMayorFord 53m
In #Scarborough today speaking with TCHC residents about concerns with their building

Sobriety coach might have just gone home for a couple of days. If he's gone much longer then it's probably because Robbie is cured.

When Doug dodges softball LeDrew questions, you know there is NO plan.

Probably, but what if Doug and the campaign team do have something planned? They may act like they're confident of victory, but they must be worried on some level. What if they're working on something to discredit one of their opponents?

/paranoia

Didn't David Price make more like double 650,000 dimes? or am I remembering wrong?

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...r_david_price_no_stranger_to_controversy.html

<Excerpt>

Quick facts about David Price, Rob Ford’s former director of logistics and operations:

Latest job: Hired April 2013 for an annual salary of $130,000.

Previous Rob Ford connection: Mayor Rob Ford’s football coach in high school.

Reported youthful connection with Ford’s brother, Doug: Globe and Mail reported that sources say he sold hashish with Doug Ford in the 1980s.

Doug Ford’s assessment of Price’s job qualifications: “You can’t teach loyalty,†Doug Ford told the Globe and Mail.

</Excerpt>

yeah, I assumed it was Bell's Palsy. Could be viral, or it could be autoimmune. It's permanent in ~20% of cases, so it may never 'diminish' in her case.

Tell you a story...I had an perfectly good eye tooth however the the root would abbess on a regular basis...I typically lanced it myself otherwise it would have to get pulled...Well I get an aborted attack of shingles (on the forehead and right side of the face) luckily I knew what was coming from previous experience and went to a walk-in and got the new at the time vaccine and stopped the virus dead in its tracks...in the meantime the tooth was abbessing again no pain just mild swelling so I didn't bother doing anything....three months down the the pain is excruciating so it is finally breakdown and go see the Dentist...the tooth is pulled, the swellling goes, there is a droop and paralysis on the right side of my face...Bell's...10 years down the line my smile still looks like sneer...moral of the story take care of yourself, get medical attention....

Why is it a big deal if Tory has a chauffeur?

Hashie is trying to paint Tory as a "1%", elitist millionaire, undeserving of the people's vote. Totally different from Crackie who is also a millionaire, and in fact he's the one who has a chauffeur/bodyguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back