554     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 551     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the press is comprised of Mansbridge, Ledrew, Agar....etc, with softball candy cane questions!

I, Les Nessman, ask the tough q's :)

Les, take Dr. Fever with you, he may have some happy pills to loosen the Mayor's lips.
Bring Herb too. Maybe he can distract Thuggo.

Since the budget details have been widely available for a few months--timely as ever, Mr. Ford.

reporterdonpeat 1:40pm via Twitter Web Client
Mayor Rob Ford just issued a statement on the provincial budget saying he's "highly concerned". http://pic.twitter.com/flcGnFvLy4

Last edited:
You mean he is highly concerned about an "elected" premier (I know our system don't operate that way, but humour me) who just got a fresh mandate? Gawd, if that's what he needed to get talking points from, he'd be more desperate than I give him credit for.

AoD

Yet our mayor seems to get a free pass...

"CP24 ‏@CP24 16s
BREAKING: Former London Mayor Joe Fontana has been handed a four month conditional sentence plus 18 months probation in fraud-related case."

Attachments

• Precious.jpg
    Precious.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 636
The only folks on the planet? Really? Boy.

There's a whole slew of folks I thoroughly dislike ... both here in the City of Toronto, and elsewhere.

INCLUDING yourself!

Just kidding, of course.

I'm not saying it's rational. Obviously there are people even more evil. It's just that they're the only ones I have that physical reaction to.

The only folks on the planet? Really? Boy.

There's a whole slew of folks I thoroughly dislike ... both here in the City of Toronto, and elsewhere.
Hey, I suffered through crooks like Mulroney and idiots like Harris, without ever having that type of reaction.

I don't think any elected politician has ever offended me more than the corrupt Fords.

Hey, I suffered through crooks like Mulroney and idiots like Harris, without ever having that type of reaction.

I don't think any elected politician has ever offended me more than the corrupt Fords.

I agree. I think it is because they are both so stupid. They insult our intelligence with their corruption, as well as our moral integrity.

I agree.

Way, way too lenient.

I would have liked some jail time too, but the cops won't even charge Ford with anything.

I hope the debate is televised ... waste of time if no one can actually see it, and accounts of it can be editorialized....

I agree. Hopefully someone in the crowd films it in case Ford messes up big time.

Last edited:

Yes, have you read On The Take: Crime, Corruption And Greed In The Mulroney Years by Stevie Cameron?

Remarkable book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back