823     1 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 735     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 567     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must practice this "I did not drink last yesterday, and I haven't had a drop of alcohol today" line. He was asked very pointedly if he were to relapse if he would be honest that he slipped up. He just repeats that line followed by "I'm taking it one day at a time"

Ford has been very specific about not drinking. Perhaps a reporter needs to ask him if he's used any cocaine....

He sounded quite different from the CBC and CP24 interviews--much more like he sounded pre-robhab. I didn't have high expectations for his continued sobriety, but it's even less now. Still lying, still full of ego, absolutely no humility. He's learned nothing.

He's just playing the angles. CBC/CP24, more of the centrist type audience, best to appear humble and contrite. 1010? Time to turn on the old Ford magic and fire up the base.

I guarantee you the "I did not drink yesterday..." line sounded the same in all 3 interviews though. The Ford camp obviously thinks that's one of the comeback money lines and made him practice his punchy delivery.

I think the other candidates should be phoning the media to let them know that they didn't get drunk yesterday and made it in to work on time. Some of them even did it without 24 hour supervision!

Has the bar sunk so low that Ford believes that getting to work sober and on time is an accomplishment?

The father of the kid with autism has responded to Doug's comments:

Daniel DaleVerified account
‏@ddale8
The dad, Tommy Lenathen, responds: "I'm not a member of a terrorist organization." Also: "He's a horse's ass."

The father of the kid with autism has responded to Doug's comments:

Daniel DaleVerified account
‏@ddale8
The dad, Tommy Lenathen, responds: "I'm not a member of a terrorist organization." Also: "He's a horse's ass."
That guy is a racist against horse's asses. How dare he!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back