5.1K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 706     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 704     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Ford quintuples down: "This teacher in my opinion, Doug Ford’s opinion, is a little crackerjack, running around with no shirt on."

Uh-oh. When Doug Ford starts referring to himself in the third person, we're in *real* trouble now.

Two things were highlighted for me this morning down at city hall.
1. DoFo strides into the mayor's office like its his own. I wonder if he even has ever used his own office?
2. TV reporters all piled on top of him when he came out to get his imbecilic reaction. Why does it seem like the media gives more air time to those loonie tune dudes than more rational people...say, people like us? I thnk that is why #shirtlessjogger is such a phenomenon. The majority of us have the same amount of outrage, but with the enabling media pandering to the problem, we are silenced.

Sorry to re-visit the Acquired Brain Injury topic again, so I’ll try to be brief.

From what I’m reading, ABI doesn’t happen with a single, catastrophic event. It can and usually does occur after multiple injuries where the recipient may not even take much notice.

A sample chain of events: physical abuse as a child from siblings or parents (hello Thug n Randy), assaults/fights as a teenager or young person, a car accident or serious fall, followed by heavy drug use. By a certain age, it adds up to ABI, where cognitive processes are impaired: impulsiveness, lack of awareness of the seriousness of a situation, of consequences, or of others’ points-of-view. Anti-social actions often end up in jail.

If I were someone trying to get to the bottom of RoFo’s mental health issues, I would be at least looking to confirm that he did *not* have an acquired brain injury.

Oh, and ABI might be a better medical reason for anti-social behaviours than unbelievably successful drug-rehab. Is Doug game to play that one?

Ironically, Mamms is playing a similar neurological damage story to explain pocketing $80,000. YMMV when driving the Ford.
(Now, time for an Aspirin...)

View attachment 29071

Nico Fidani-Diker is one of the many running for council in ward 5. Presume he's the Nico Fidani who witnessed Rob's amazing performance at the Garrison Ball among other shenanigans, as a former employee of the Mayor's office.

The same Nico Fidani that I heard dealt drugs (from a "friend" that I saw at a wedding WAY outside of Toronto to whom he offered to sell) who I heard (from the same friend that he bragged to) bought a block of buildings that were coincidentally "re-zoned" residential in the time that he was working in the mayor office, of whom he's the first residential owner?

Uh-oh. When Doug Ford starts referring to himself in the third person, we're in *real* trouble now.

Yep, Tug's shown his delusional signs before, they are manifesting like a "mofo" more recently, his racism quote :

"So the racial slurs from this teacher yesterday against the mayor," began Doug, before being cut off by incredulous reporters who asked for proof.

Doug offered no evidence to support the claim. Pressed on the subject in a separate scrum later in the day, he offered: "Racism isn't just about religion and colour and race. It's about going after someone relentlessly on a daily basis." He then accused Killoran, a teacher at Malvern Collegiate Institute, of "indoctrinating" his students with anti-Ford beliefs.

"You can be racist against people that eat little red apples, you can be racist against people that have a drinking problem, you can be racist against people that are too fat. So that's my answer to that," he said.

Doug also claimed Killoran was "out of control. "He obviously needs therapy, he obviously needs anger management," he said.

Doug Ford is a fucking goof/idiot/liar, that should be treated as such by the Toronto Press. He's low hanging fruit for a certain journalist with contacts that have already dished on his Hash dealing days for the Globe and Mail. The confirmation by CBC TV reporters that blacked out faces that also indicated he was a hash dealer/stoner in Etobicoke should seal the deal.

Out this asshole!

Last edited:
Sorry to re-visit the Acquired Brain Injury topic again, so I’ll try to be brief.

From what I’m reading, ABI doesn’t happen with a single, catastrophic event. It can and usually does occur after multiple injuries where the recipient may not even take much notice.

A sample chain of events: physical abuse as a child from siblings or parents (hello Thug n Randy), assaults/fights as a teenager or young person, a car accident or serious fall, followed by heavy drug use. By a certain age, it adds up to ABI, where cognitive processes are impaired: impulsiveness, lack of awareness of the seriousness of a situation, of consequences, or of others’ points-of-view. Anti-social actions often end up in jail.

If I were someone trying to get to the bottom of RoFo’s mental health issues, I would be at least looking to confirm that he did *not* have an acquired brain injury.

Oh, and ABI might be a better medical reason for anti-social behaviours than unbelievably successful drug-rehab. Is Doug game to play that one?

Ironically, Mamms is playing a similar neurological damage story to explain pocketing $80,000. YMMV when driving the Ford.
(Now, time for an Aspirin...)

With such injuries, one would not be deemed competent by any means to hold a position as mayor or other positions of authority that would depend on protection of children or complicated duties.

I agree Robbie fits the profile.

The family would never allow a diagnoses to surface, it would mar the brand and bring the house of cards down.

It's bad enough that Miley Ford is the son of an addict, and that addiction according to Robbie is genetic, and as such, possibly inherited.

Last edited:
Doug Ford is a fucking goof/idiot/liar [...]

Out this asshole!

Yes, I totally agree with this kind of emotion.

My reaction to Rob is overwhelmingly negative, but kind of complex. Anger, disgust, sorrow (not much for him, but lots about the mess he's made), and flat-out bewilderment over how his story can be real. Honestly, I can't figure out how he has the steel to stay on the stage given all the shit that's been raining down on him not just this week but for years. He's horribly weak in a lot of ways, but there's also this weird, weird strength.

Doug, though, rage, pure and simple. He makes life worse for everybody he has anything to do with, and the obvious explanation is that he likes doing it. The silver lining is that he's so stupid and loathsome and so utterly not even a fake team player he'll never get to any kind of elected dictator position like Premier or PM.

The Shirtless Horde protest is growing steam. This is such a great idea, if I didn't have to work I would be there. I really hope this more vocal and aggressive chastising of Ford continues. I think that it would have backfired in the past, but the anger that most of us here have had for ages seems to be reaching into a greater portion of the non-Frod Nayshun types. It's important that this anger continues building momentum, and I think that regular, ongoing mass public shamings that get right into his face are valuable.

https://www.facebook.com/events/685807331474476/?context=create&source=49

And the organizer is going to be on the Global TV morning show tomorrow promoting it at 7:40am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back