889     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 792     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 583     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it again this morning, now the clip is sponsored and all. Yesterday, you could see it without the commercials. Going viral. Maybe a team of buff shirtless joggers of all persuasions, heckling at the next opportunity ? Could do wonders for our rep.

Need a dress code for those of us who are not buff, don't jog, and would scare the horses if shirtless.

…. Ultimately they are a pair of spoiled rich kids who were never told NO by their parents.

Is that what they are? I overheard some guy at Pride calling Rob a "rancid two day old bowl of dog barf" but maybe you're right. But the Pride guy has a point and I asked him to repeat it cuz it has such a ring.

Y'all have a nice day now :)

Looking at it again this morning, now the clip is sponsored and all. Yesterday, you could see it without the commercials. Going viral. Maybe a team of buff shirtless joggers of all persuasions, heckling at the next opportunity ? Could do wonders for our rep.

There were commercials yesterday when I watched.

So four media interviews for Rob today. Here's the list: :p

ETalks' Ben Mulroney-Rob's rehab advice for Lindsay Lohan
Marilyn Dennis Show-how to make the best banana smoothies
CP24-Mayor Ford does the weather forecast at 5:30 and 6:00
CBC's Dwight Drummond-how to lose 50 pounds in 60 days

Is this a joke?

NickKouvalis Jul 01, 11:03pm via Twitter for Android
Doug =Mayor/DMayor/CoS/DComm/Manager/Press Sec & so on =Real reason I had to leave Rob. Drugs & gangs reason I couldn't go back

NickKouvalis Jul 01, 11:03pm via Twitter for Android
Doug =Mayor/DMayor/CoS/DComm/Manager/Press Sec & so on =Real reason I had to leave Rob. Drugs & gangs reason I couldn't go back

Of course, he would tell us AFTER, and not before - as if nobody know or even have hints of Etobicoke's worst kept secret.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back