427     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 589     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 904     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to stop working for non-profits if 100k is a shitty salary!

I assume you got a job you like.

$100K is a poor pay for a 100+hours/week job that you hate and comes with very high risk of having to resign or being kicked out at nearly any time for the smallest thing (like expensing a glass of orange juice).

Also, you may need to work for several years for free, or even pay large sums out of pocket, in order to get that $100k job.

And the offence is huge. It's not just the tarring he's given that fab 'hood, it's also how cavalier he has been in slamming a neighbourhood, period.
Better candidates, that's what we need. Time to be done with Mammo's grip.

A public official referring to a neighbourhood in the city he was elected to represent a "Pedophile District" is simply untenable. The fact that Mammo would not retract such an over-the-top disrespectful statement shows just how low he is. You know you must be bad when even the likes of Rob Ford calls you a "slithering snake".

Lets get rid of that spineless Nunziata as well....it's her job to make sure that sort of thing is not allowed at City Hall.

Apparently Ford has sent the City written notice that he will be returning to work at 1:00 on June 30th.

Good to see he's returning to his regular work hours.

Let's see. Can the locks be changed? Can we get some way to make the roads to City Hall repel Ford's vehicle? Something, anything? In my books RoFo is not welcome under any circumstances, even if he's now Jesus reincarnate.

jlancasterCBC 9:52am via Twitter for iPhone
Lee Ann McRobb did not appear in Bracebridge court this am. She was repped by a paralegal who adjourned her case till August.

PS: Good to hear from you, Jimmi T.

Last edited:
Right after the hero's homecoming and ticker-tape parade.

marcusbgee 10:10am via TweetDeck
"The people will rise up again," says Doug Ford, predicting a big comeback for his brother when he returns June 30. Doug spoke to CP24.

I wonder whether Doug will try to organise some big "the people welcome back RoFo" event at City Hall on his triumphant return, and if so, whether it'll be as well-attended as his birthday bash?

I wonder whether Doug will try to organise some big "the people welcome back RoFo" event at City Hall on his triumphant return, and if so, whether it'll be as well-attended as his birthday bash?
You mean the one where a million people attended?

Welcome back, Jimmi!

Right after the hero's homecoming and ticker-tape parade.

marcusbgee 10:10am via TweetDeck
"The people will rise up again," says Doug Ford, predicting a big comeback for his brother when he returns June 30. Doug spoke to CP24.

With pitchforks and torches... for a comeback? I still see Robbie resigning, sooner than later.

[video=youtube_share;uIPS4LyveJs]http://youtu.be/uIPS4LyveJs[/video]

I'm back! Security here concluded their investigation into the mystery note. It's hopeless trying to find out who did it but the usual suspects (Sandro, etc) weren't on the security footage. It will remain a mystery, along with who the Ford murder rant video is really about haha. I just have to be more cautious about what I type so I don't piss my brother off.

Glad you're back!

I'm back! Security here concluded their investigation into the mystery note. It's hopeless trying to find out who did it but the usual suspects (Sandro, etc) weren't on the security footage. It will remain a mystery, along with who the Ford murder rant video is really about haha. I just have to be more cautious about what I type so I don't piss my brother off.

Welcome back, Jimmi!

[video=youtube_share;uIPS4LyveJs]http://youtu.be/uIPS4LyveJs[/video]

So why'd you have to leave?
Your brother ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back