77     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 705     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 611     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone go down to Florida regularly? Hollywood FL to be exact. That was Deco's 'mail drop' in Florida. I bet they dropped some other things there too.

This article was posted in Feb but I don't remember reading it here before. For those for whom it is review, enjoy! :)

Doug Ford assistant had police run-ins for drugs, drunk driving
Paul Saracino, a childhood friend, has been on Toronto city payroll since the Fords’ crisis last fall. But his qualifications remain unclear.
By: Kevin Donovan Investigations, Emily Mathieu Investigative News reporter, Published on Fri Feb 28 2014

(My speculation: Doug has had 2 of his former second in command drug dealers working for us, the citizens of TO. Price and this guy Saracino.)
Don't forget this guy's "stepson" was also charged with possession of cocaine.
Do the Fords know anyone that doesn't have some kind of a criminal record? This friend of Doug's is working for the City of Toronto, while university grads can't get jobs. Gravy train pulling into the station, toot, toot, toot!

bear.jpg

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 737
Don't forget this guy's "stepson" was also charged with possession of cocaine.
Do the Fords know anyone that doesn't have some kind of a criminal record? This friend of Doug's is working for the City of Toronto, while university grads can't get jobs. Gravy train pulling into the station, toot, toot, toot!

and there's this...

Doug Ford says aide with criminal record is a ‘champion’
Councillor Doug Ford says it is not fair to judge his new constituency assistant for criminal charges and convictions from the 1990s and 2000s.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._aide_with_criminal_record_is_a_champion.html

Does anyone remember the site of the photos of all the characters affiliated with RoFo? So many of the pics were mugshots with the guys in orange jumpsuits.

It would be good to expand the circle to see how many with criminal charges or convictions associate with DoFo, and the whole Ford family.

Last edited:

Attachments

• purrari.jpg
    purrari.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 692
ryandoyleshow 6:07pm via Twitter for iPhone
I spoke with @TOMayorFord personally during one of our commercial breaks. He told me he plans on being back by June 30th/July 1st.

Doesn't he always go to the family cottage that week, or only when "the gays" are partying?

When did he leave for rehab? And didn't he spend some time in a hospital at the start? Sounds like he is cutting things a bit short methinks. That and Ford Math.

When did he leave for rehab? And didn't he spend some time in a hospital at the start? Sounds like he is cutting things a bit short methinks. That and Ford Math.

Looks like he's doing the 60 day program including detox (hospital) time. I still believe he stopped at Timmies between the two.

Wasn't it The Globe, not The Star?

Yes, you are correct re those screenshots. My mistake. However, the Star also has said (incl Doolittle in her days there) that it will pay for photos, etc. - just not in the range of $100,000.

So the point re what Wormingtounge is on about remains the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back