231     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 389     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 787     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is the most "natural" in terms of how the plates look.
escalade01-635x423.jpg

Love this quote:

"He cut a lonely figure - just weeks after he drunkenly claimed he was 'in a divorce' - although two clinic workers watched over him.
They later chased photographers with planks of wood and threw stones at them."

With pictures of just that, a guy in a hoodie with the hood up, sunglasses on, holding a 2 x 4 and running with a weird little grin.

Why do I sudden urge to watch reruns of Monty Python?

It can!

Rob Ford's Escalade ‏@RobFordEscalade · 3m
A bird just let go all over my windshield. It's still better than watching Lisi & Rob whiz. #EscaladeSecrets #TOpoli

Looks a bit shopped... The letters should be blue, but maybe it's the lighting. I hope CityNews know what they're doing and aren't being punked.

Probably taken with a camera that has on-camera flash. License plates are retro-reflective, so light that shines on them reflects back towards the source of the light. When you take a flash photo like this, the reflective surface tends to glow very brightly.

Taking a photo with a flash moved further from the camera would dampen this effect.

If you want to leave your car in a place where it will go unnoticed, seems pretty dumb to leave it on a dirt road somewhere - imagine the headlines had the car been found before we knew where he was: "Rob Ford escapes rehab, ditches escalade in woods"

"Ford’s Escalade spotted on Muskoka dirt road day before impounded"
https://twitter.com/CityNews/status/469905472095805441/photo/1

"So who the heck is the person/persons swinging those pieces of wood?? Rehab security? Rob's own security?"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ehab-time-checking-kick-drink-drug-habit.html

"Two people were watching over Ford - and one chased the photographers with planks of wood"

View attachment 26913

For $100,000, I'd expect a better class of security guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back