893     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 798     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 584     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a virtual tour of Greenstone. It looks like a really nice spa.

http://www.slice.ca/intervention-ca...7&p=1&s=da#intervention-canada/video/season-1

I wonder if the doctor interviewed, Dr David Patrick, is the one the cbc talked to?
He said that they have residential addictions programs that are 45-90 days or longer. (So checking out after 2 weeks doesn't seem likely....if RoFo was indeed ever there.)
They have a program in Greenstone Yorkville for aftercare.

Jeez, even on Google Streetview Ford and family's total cluelessness on the most basic civic responsibilities is glaring.

Jeez, even on Google Streetview Ford and family's total cluelessness on the most basic civic responsibilities is glaring.

"I used to lead by example, but it was too much work." :D

newearthling said:
This is a virtual tour of Greenstone. It looks like a really nice spa.

I wonder if the pool is salt-water? Be perfect if it is.

The view from another mayoralty candidate...

AriGoldkind 10:23am via Twitter for Android
The ordinary average man laughs at us again. From the heated leather seats of his gifted Escalade, in Muskoka. And beat traffic!

I truly don't understand people.

fokwtu.jpg

Google map at Muzik,15 Saskatchewan Rd, shows two SUV cars, one parked on what looks like a walkway. Not sure if one is Robs but with his careless parking I wouldn't be surprised.

Ari Goldkind, mayoral candidate, links today to this article in the Star: http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2014/05/17/no_charges_no_trial_but_presumed_guilty.html

It features a man who went back to nursing school at a later age, only to be forced to withdraw due to a police check revealing that he was working in a comic book store nearly 20 years earlier when it was raided over a supposed obscene Quebec comic book about a stripper. He was never charged. Meanwhile, in the halls of power, the Mayor uses illegal drugs, hangs with criminals, may have encouraged a jailhouse beating, drives while drunk, and had dealings with someone who ended up dead, but refuses to talk to police about it. His brother, his closest advisor, was a known drug dealer in his youth. And, oh yeah, a cop who shot a kid nine times continues to be paid well, and is given little jobs to do down at the station. But we got rid of the dancing 65-year-old crossing guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back