5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 705     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've often said, those who know film / television production, these two have zero charisma / personality when they're on camera. Even though they make headlines, they don't have an on-screen presence which would appeal like other reality shows would. Any reality producer would figure that out very quick.

Unless it becomes a vehicle for Doug's four K-daughters, at least two of whom seem to live a life that's all about showing off their bodies in public.

Unless it becomes a vehicle for Doug's four K-daughters, at least two of whom seem to live a life that's all about showing off their bodies in public.

"Life after Rob" staring FoFam's DoFo, MiFo, 4 K-Fos, RaFo, KaFo and of course MoFo, all about "Canada's Cennedys"TM. A show chronicling Canada's first family political puppy-mill picking up the pieces after RoFo goes missing Hoffa-style.

LOL true. I wasn't thinking a long lasting show...but if I told you there would be a Honey Boo Boo a few years back you might have said that same thing....great thing about humans is we never realize we want to watch stuff until we can...SMH hahaha.

Great thing about cable network reality shows, they don't have to actually pull in decent ratings, just make slightly better in ad revenue (i.e.; generally block-buys) than the network would get from infomercials. Which is why there's so much of it, and almost every last one is a steaming pile of excrement.

Stop this. Doug is the jackass politician, not his daughters. They are free to do as they please.

They do do as they please, and post it on line (or used to). If you're an adult posting in a public forum/site, you can be snarked upon.

Last edited:
Krystal is D'Angelo with less talent. A giant grain of salt required for this story. Blundell's more likely to have had Mammo tell him where Hoffa is.

Last edited:
Stop this. Doug is the jackass politician, not his daughters. They are free to do as they please.

I really feel bad for the Ford kids, not just Rub's, their friends see exactly how shitty these men are and then when people who normally wouldn't know a thing about them, they dirt them as well. Reminds me of Rush Limpbog dirting Chelsea Clinton.

It must be especially bad for Rub's kids, I don't imagine many kids are allowed to go over to their place to play, or get invited to other places like most NORMAL kids would.

I remember when I was married my stepdaughter asked if a classmate could come over, we knew the child's parents were messed up, him a biker with the Outlaws, her a coke head, but we welcomed her and she spent pretty much the entire summers at our place. She was a great kid with shitty parents. We knew parents in our neighbourhood who expressly prohibited their kids from associating with "those kids", needless to say they were all idiots in their own right.

They do do as they please, and post it on line (or used to). If you're an adult posting in a public forum/site, you can be snarked upon.

So? We're going to make this not about politics, but about slut-shaming girls for how they decide to present themselves? What are you, some religious puritan? Go back to whatever backwards century you came from.

So? We're going to make this not about politics, but about slut-shaming girls for how they decide to present themselves? What are you, some religious puritan? Go back to whatever backwards century you came from.

I'm not into slut shaming, as a woman, thank you very much, and I don't think the young women are really part of the story. My point is that they are adults who've publicly posted about themselves (they may have since gone private). Best I can tell they're into body building and trendy training/nutrition stuff. Like Mikey - they are peripheral to the Ford mess and the only thing we've seen linking them is perhaps a trainer. So far the only amount of fun we've had with DoFo's family has pretty much been focused on his world travels and her expensive shopping (while Doug claims he's a regular guy, no elite).

Making this not about politics - it's been less about politics and more about illegal and scuzzy behaviour for awhile now...and rehabs, and grammar, and date/time formats.

Last edited:
(emphasis mine)

As if that matters! Women are the most guilty of it. :p Regardless we're in agreement that what Doug's daughters do doesn't matter, unless they enter politics.

as I said, they haven't really had much to do with this story. I just hope Ford doesn't manage to drag any more of his family members into this vortex.

Last edited:
and back to Metro Man, if anyone's still following:

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 19m
re: Rob Ford sex tape, allegedly he's been set up for blackmail with a minor. Reporters all buzzing about rumors but so far it's just that

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 16m
I've heard the same details about this tape from 3 different media outlets and people in Dixon. Nobody who's had eyeballs on the tape.

I really really want him wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back