5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 705     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question asked during the DDale chat happening now at TStar: would DoFo be able to use funds raised for RF to run for mayor? DD doesn't think that they can be transferred, but will check. Anyone here know?

Think this is the Juiceman we've been searching for? He's from T.O.!

[video=youtube;keelyCzPS2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keelyCzPS2o[/video]

I don't think too many people will actually watch and listen to these boring, mind numbing idiots. At least Honey Boo Boo is sorta cute, in a hillbilly kind of way. ;)

Yeah, I've often said, those who know film / television production, these two have zero charisma / personality when they're on camera. Even though they make headlines, they don't have an on-screen presence which would appeal like other reality shows would. Any reality producer would figure that out very quick.

I don't think too many people will actually watch and listen to these boring, mind numbing idiots. At least Honey Boo Boo is sorta cute, in a hillbilly kind of way. ;)

LOL true. I wasn't thinking a long lasting show...but if I told you there would be a Honey Boo Boo a few years back you might have said that same thing....great thing about humans is we never realize we want to watch stuff until we can...SMH hahaha.

I can't imagine Rob ever stepping aside for Doug. The whole reason he's doing rehab is to get re-elected. If it were up to him, he'd be mayor for as long as Hazel's been mayor.

Interesting question asked during the DDale chat happening now at TStar: would DoFo be able to use funds raised for RF to run for mayor? DD doesn't think that they can be transferred, but will check. Anyone here know?

I'm pretty sure DoFo is "able" to spend whatever money (from whatever source) he wishes on any campaign in which he may choose to participate. Or was DD asking whether that would be "legally permissible"? If so, the question is moot. Shame on DD for thinking rules and laws apply to DoFo!

I can't imagine Rob ever stepping aside for Doug. The whole reason he's doing rehab is to get re-elected. If it were up to him, he'd be mayor for as long as Hazel's been mayor.

Totally agree, I think Rub would look at it like a betrayal, a sure way to send him back to sucking on the pipe.

Yeah, I've often said, those who know film / television production, these two have zero charisma / personality when they're on camera. Even though they make headlines, they don't have an on-screen presence which would appeal like other reality shows would. Any reality producer would figure that out very quick.

Remember how long it took them to film one of their other stupid shows? On Sun or whatever? Those two are a director's worst nightmare. Anyone who would sign that crowd up for a reality show better have a back-out clause because it will take them forever to get any useable footage

I can if Diane and Doug told him that is what was happening. Explains his lack of control (he has none in his personal life) and his extreme acting out on others in the ways he does. Smoking friends with McDick bags, Beating bedbug pedlars and minimizing everyone else with all the ist words.

LOL true. I wasn't thinking a long lasting show...but if I told you there would be a Honey Boo Boo a few years back you might have said that same thing....great thing about humans is we never realize we want to watch stuff until we can...SMH hahaha.

There's a huge difference though - Honey Boo Boo et al do interesting / funny / weird legal things. People watch the RoFo trainwreck because of the illegal stuff he does. There's no way they're going to show him doing smack in the Muzak bathrooms or crack in one of his crackhouses / his basement. If Rofo's off on a bender doing the hilarious stuff we expect from him, they're not going to be able to film it. They aren't going to follow him around doing boring things and then accept "ok, you guys have to leave now, I'mma get my crack on." Whenever he's been caught on camera doing stupid shit, it's been when he's off his face; not even RoFo is stupid enough to have a camera crew following him around while he's doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back