585     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 2.1K     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 684     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes some sense -- or as much sense as anything can make it this debacle -- but why is he changing in a Tim Horton's? Why not at any number of 'safe' houses they have at their disposal?

A very workable hypothesis.

I know that when one goes for one of those intensive 'executive' medicals you are told to show up in the kind of clothes you would wear to the gym, which would fit with a facility that would put new entrants through an exam in order to assess what might be wrong with them in addition to alcoholism or drug addiction. (And, I hasten to add, that could just as easily include a bogus spa-rehab, 'you are special to us if you have special amounts of money' facility.)

Also worth mention: Found some descriptions of the Tim Hortons divine apparition event that say some people saw a black car. Perhaps Doug driving Rob in the Navigator? (That would allow Doug to construct an elaborate edifice made of horseshit on the armature of a small shred of truth - 'I was there'.)

I know Jimmi is reluctant to give specifics and details or is unable to so I'll just ask this.

Is Doug telling the truth?

That makes some sense -- or as much sense as anything can make it this debacle -- but why is he changing in a Tim Horton's? Why not at any number of 'safe' houses they have at their disposal?

More basically, if he was going to go somewhere in sweats, why start off in a suit? If he was hiding out anywhere with an attached garage, he could have snuck into the Navigator ready to go without risk of being spotted.

New guess: the Tim's thing is for real and that was the morning he actually went in. Also wondering if this is a real-deal rehab or the "how can we make your stay more pleasant" type.

He checked in to the clinic a few days before the Tims sighting. I can think of a whole host of reasons as to why he might've been back in T.O. Tuesday if that was him. He's unpredictable!

More basically, if he was going to go somewhere in sweats, why start off in a suit? If he was hiding out anywhere with an attached garage, he could have snuck into the Navigator ready to go without risk of being spotted.

Or, even simpler. Why not just change at the facility?

It is exhausting trying to understand these people.

If he's at a legit inpatient rehab facility, it would be great if the Star or Globe could confirm that he didn't check in until yesterday or today. So many lies would be exposed -- rehab being "amazing", football camp, Doug, everything. I wish.

Also, when stress-testing this hypothesis, we need to keep in mind that Doug was at CH before 10 am. So, if it was His Worhip at Tim Hortons and Doug was driving him to (ahem) 'rehab', said 'rehab' would have to be very near by.

So he's in an inpatient in a rehab program where he can accept phone call on his cell and leave the premises....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back