1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 445     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad language and a few possible death threats? Not like we haven't heard that from our gutter mayor before...

goldsbie 8:48pm via Web
Joe Warmington tells CP24 that the Sun has a video of Ford at a bar on Monday swearing about councillors and other politicians.

Last edited:
ap.jpg

Attachments

• ap.jpg
    ap.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 938
Until we get further information, the only thing we can be sure of is that Rofo's motives here are in no way honorable or above-board or even remotely honest. If he's really doing this - or as is more likely, is just claiming he's doing it, while taking a month's holiday in Florida, drinking and drugging and partying to his heart's content - then it's because he's being forced to. He doesn't deserve any benefit of a doubt.

Running to rehab, or just running:

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 8m
Warmington clarifies: the Sun has an audio recording, which it's posting soon, but there's also a video out there.

Here we go:
“I’d like to f-----g jam her (Stintz), but she doesn’t want ... I can’t talk like this ... I’m so sorry,”
According to one witness, Ford was seen buying shooters and trying to fight with patrons in the Royal York Rd. bar Monday.

“He was really wasted,” said the witness. “And he was acting like a real ass.”

Last edited:
He has a way of dragging everyone into the mud with him...

davidakin 8:59pm via Tweet-this-page
Ford heads to rehab after boozy binge in which he says he'd like to have sex with rival (Not making this up)

Last edited:
davidakin 8:59pm via Tweet-this-page

Ford heads to rehab after boozy binge in which he says he'd like to have sex with rival (Not making this up)

Again, not sure why this is the straw that's breaking the camel's back. This might be on the list of the least offensive things he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back