333     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 575     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me ignorant about the world's cultures, but is there something inherently offensive about wearing that ... um... cranium accessory?

Rob seems to put on various religious headgear whenever he is a guest at some religious function. I wonder why that particular picture is a big deal.

metroman:

I'll caution against jumping to conclusions but for interest's sake, team Brazen2 has gone into radio silence for 3 days now.

Either they've ended their work or something important is happening. I'll let #topoli speculate on what this means.

https://twitter.com/MetroManTO/status/460529396227383296

Or it's a weekend and the hockey and basketball playoffs are on. Although I admit I don't know what 'radio silence' means in this context. Is it one of those intrigue buzzwords like 'chatter'?

Or it's a weekend and the hockey and basketball playoffs are on. Although I admit I don't know what 'radio silence' means in this context. Is it one of those intrigue buzzwords like 'chatter'?

If anyone else Tweeted about the same thing MM is, they would phrase it something like "My friends aren't answering my calls :( You guys alive?"

But no, MM gave himself a badge and a Nerf gun and now he's a secret agent.

Per the sit in, he showed up at city hall and then went out to nps wearing the headgear. City tv said he didn't reply to their invitation regarding the parade. I wonder if his staff saw that so many other politicians went and they got him out there for the speech? A lot of staff was there today.

With God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly....
les.jpg

Another fine new post up at All Fired Up In The Big Smoke, this time concerning Denzil M-W.

Attachments

• les.jpg
    les.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 982
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back