194     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 825     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 543     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM is right. I spoke with Giroux again and he insists the same is true. And Sandro claims police surveillance is stronger than ever. I recently learned the main reason cops wanted Prices phone records was to see who called him to tell him Smith was killed for the crack video.

Jesus.

You have to think Ford has a constant tail too. Wouldn't be hard, what with his being thick and all...

Highly doubt that's the guy who called Price. Maybe Santa Muerte, but Jesus is smart enough not to leave a trail. He's already been burned by that shit once.

Jesus is my gardener.

Also... OT but why not, Sunday Funday...
OnY2BSg.jpg

RWSUVD:

Just guessing of course - but consider: Significant loss in a fight followed by disappearance from public view, plus douggy isn't around.

AoD

RWSUVD:

Just guessing of course - but consider: Significant loss in a fight followed by disappearance from public view, plus douggy isn't around.

AoD

I'm wondering if there has been some kind of fight between Dumb and Dumber. It is weird how radio silent Doug is right now, and the yanking down of his web site also seems a bit odd, since his ownership of the URL doesn't expire until 2017.

Anyway, i am sure the mouth that roared will be back in no time, and i've no doubt they fight all the time, but it is a strange time for complete silence from his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back