438     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.3K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 604     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird that we don't know who Juiceman is. You'd figure he'd have been picked up during Traveller. Maybe he runs the network from a distance. Far fetched but Romeo?

Clocks are for the elites....

BenSpurr 4:38pm via Twitter for iPhone
Waiting for Rob Ford to show up for presser on TCH. Was supposed to start at 4:30

TCHC presser.
Ombood, ombud, ombudesminnnnnnn.
"I am in Community Housing multiple times per week." To buy and sell drugs, he forgot to mention.
What does Eugene Jones have on these guys?
First question: Do you ever care if people break rules over and over?

Rob Ford says the residents held a rally for Gene Jones......was that the same rally where 3 people showed up?

Does anyone think that "Juiceman" may be Robbie's driver? As Douggie said...put the dots together.

A black man with a collapsible baton broke into the Basso house and assaulted Elena and Fabio, and she had talked about fearing Robbie's people targeting them because of the whole Robbie crack-smoking video affair.

Without commenting on the rest of your theory, I think it's more accurate to say that "a man described to police by the Bassos as being black broke into the Basso house and assaulted them".

"OK, Mr. Basso, what did the intruder look like?"
"Uh, he was... black, officer. Definitely a black guy."

This is pure speculation on my part, but I submit to you that it's very possible that the man who broke in with the baton was not black, and the Bassos said he was because they didn't want to be seen being rats, so they deliberately lied about the identity of the intruder. Sadly, I reckon that can be kind of a default sometimes when lies about the identity of a violent criminal are getting told.

Jimmi T says his contacts speculate that the intruder is a dirty cop. I wish I found that rumour harder to believe.

Last edited:
Showing up tomorrow to bust into the TCHC meeting, if he can figure out where it's being held...

reporterdonpeat 5:04pm via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor Rob Ford said Ana Bailao was his designate on the TCHC board - that's wrong, it's Maria Augimer...

GraphicMatt 4:58pm via Echofon
Ford now talking about performance pay, using a hockey analogy. I don't even know what he's saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back