362     0 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 525     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 3K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Crazy was referring to Ford's vote against making sprinklers mandatory in seniors' homes not too long ago.

Yes, I understood that. But, my apologies to Crazy if my post implied otherwise.

Thanks for pointing it out, lemur. I just get upset when politicians have the authority to pass legislation that will help save lives and fail to do so.

Last edited:
I like your pic Doomstown! Ford trashing our town with his alcoholism!
I would just scale your photos down a bit. Some people are sensitive to size here, and can't do big'uns.

Brazen indeed.

nbjNn.gif

More stuff I didn't know:

So between that and the paper trail required for individual donations, the Fords really do need to be able to account for where all that money is coming from. No wonder they struggled with this sort of thing last time around. It's a lot harder than getting high/drunk/bullying pepole.

No borrowing from Deco! No contributions from Deco! Individual donors only! No cash donations over $25! Receipts!

Why, it's almost as if the law was designed to level the playing field and make it harder for those with money to just flat-out buy their way into power.
Maybe that is why Froese noted in their forensic audit the Role of DFH and Deco
77,727.31 in Financing from DFH rather than through the campaign + 3444.85 in interest
119,376.02 in deferred payments to Deco for product and services
11,944.89 in salary for for a staff member paid for by Deco....

... and yet Rob Ford is the only one being crucified and burned at the stake. And for what? A few pops?
Fuck, Phil, I don’t even know what to say. Phil - Carol died last night. Fucking hell, here’s us fighting, tearing each other apart over some woman, and Carol’s wasting away with nobody but her brother for help. Fuck.

You know I’m here for you, man. I know I’ve been an ass, but just… call me, okay? Doesn’t seem to matter, given the circumstance, but I’ve got some freshly-laundered pants for you, too.

If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place. I admire your naïveté but justice has nothing to do with it.

We're in this quagmire solely because of one man's ego.

It's no secret he's in the twilight of his career. He knows the clock is running out.

He has every incentive to drag this out for as long as possible and milk the cows until they come home because the day is fast approaching when he won't be able to put his hand in the cookie jar anymore.

The public teat isn't a bottomless pit of entitlements: it will run dry. When that happens, we'll see if his goons and thugs will be so eager to close ranks to coddle and protect him.

It goes without saying he's well beyond his best before date. He clearly lacks the self-awareness to realize when it's time to ride off into the sunset and bow out gracefully with dignity.

He's like an aging quarterback who doesn't know when to quit and exit stage left because he's too addicted to the spotlight. Fortunately Father Time catches up with all and will call down the thunder on his dictatorship eventually.

I'm salivating in anticipation for the day when this overpaid paper-pusher announces he is coming out of retirement (again) to chase the one big fish that got away, in yet another sad pathetic attempt to recapture the glory in his past failures to bring home the chip.

It wouldn't actually surprise me in the least if, at one point, we end up seeing him behind the lectern making apologies for sexting selfies to other employees. The embarrassment this man puts his family through—I don't even—his ego is just that big.

You don't have to take my word for it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Actions speaks louders than words.

If you wanted any more proof of the police and media bias against Rob Ford, just look at the kiddie gloves they put on to handle the Toronto Raptor player caught with his pants down yesterday.

How many unmanned drones were in the air trying to make sure he was tucked in by his bedtime last night? How many reporters were waiting in the bushes to ambush him on his home driveway this morning?

We graciously let this guy into our country to make a living, he can't keep his pants on, and yet Rob Ford is the only one being crucified and burned at the stake. And for what? A few pops?

Why aren't the police chieves or the Ryerson dropouts at the Star calling for a jihad? When did Lithuanians get diplomatic immunity? Come on. It's so political.

You're fooling yourself if you think 100 Queen Street West is the only stop on the gravy train. It goes all the way up to the top levels at 40 College Street and 40 Bay Street.

This whole entire city is corrupt from top to bottom and there's only one man willing to stand dead centre on the tracks to stare down this runaway trolley right between the eyes and say that's it guys.

Brazen indeed.
Since when is Wasaga Beach covered by the TPS?

We're in this quagmire solely because of one man's ego.
This whole entire city is corrupt from top to bottom and there's only one man willing to stand dead centre on the tracks to stare down this runaway trolley right between the eyes and say that's it guys.
tiananmen square tank man.jpg

Attachments

• tiananmen square tank man.jpg
    tiananmen square tank man.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 820
Fuck, Phil, I don’t even know what to say. Phil - Carol died last night. Fucking hell, here’s us fighting, tearing each other apart over some woman, and Carol’s wasting away with nobody but her brother for help. Fuck.

You know I’m here for you, man. I know I’ve been an ass, but just… call me, okay? Doesn’t seem to matter, given the circumstance, but I’ve got some freshly-laundered pants for you, too.

???????????????? Wha?????

???????????????? Wha?????
I think it is related to a youtube link someone posted a few (10 maybe?) pages back. Someone called into a Philly radio station and went on and on about stupid stuff. They may have been a troll, but I don't know for sure, because I couldn't listen to the whole thing. It was too boring. But maybe at the end the person talked about Phil, Carol and missing pants.

Last edited:
It seems that the facebook page is a legit pro-Ford page. Daniel Dale mentioned this as have others on twitter. Countdown to douggie and Ford nation whining about the page being hacked.

Thank you newearthling, I was wondering if we had dropped another 1000 pages into the archives. Pants indeed.

You don't have to take my word for it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Actions speaks louders than words.

Rob or Doug, you are being hysterically funny here. But in a sense, you are right, actions speak louder than words, and the actions of both of you betray totally imbecilic mindsets, and more than a measure of paranoia. Keep on posting. It's quite entertaining for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back