304     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 803     1 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 698     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, RF's family is probably wealthier than S Harper's. But guess what? Speaking of gravy train elitists--ex Liberal PM Paul Martin? He was one of the wealthiest leaders of any country, period.

Probably the only reason RF is anti transit is due to his weight--fat ppl do not make for pleasant transit commuting. He probably needs two seats on a plane ride, for example. Lose some weight dude, buy a juicer, get fit!

Last edited:
This may have been said before but why are we stopping the Gravy Train? My dog loved it!

Gravy Train®

If there is one thing dogs love it's rich, beefy gravy.

So why serve them anything but Gravy Train® dog food? It has a 50-year heritage dog owners trust, and a rich, savory taste dogs are crazy about. Just add warm water and serve up a nourishing meal with the delicious gravy dogs crave. It also tastes great dry. Gravy Train dog food has also earned praise for being the only national dog food with bilingual (English/Spanish) packaging. www.GravyTrainDog.com.

NEWS FLASH

Rob Ford no longer returns phone calls himself. I just got a call from his assistant because Ford is just too busy. Didn't Ford give out his own phone number and tell us to call him and he'd call us back himself? Like they say "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it". So Ford's promise to personally return each and every phone call to his direct linel, has been broken.

Who would have predicted this? lol

Last edited:
NEWS FLASH

Rob Ford no longer returns phone calls himself. I just got a call from his assistant because Ford is just too busy. Didn't Ford give out his own phone number and tell us to call him and he'd call us back himself? Like they say "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it". So Ford's promise to personally return each and every phone call to his direct linel, has been broken.

2.5 million residents? Who would have not guessed?

NEWS FLASH

Rob Ford no longer returns phone calls himself. I just got a call from his assistant because Ford is just too busy. Didn't Ford give out his own phone number and tell us to call him and he'd call us back himself? Like they say "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it". So Ford's promise to personally return each and every phone call to his direct line, has been broken.

UPDATE

I got a call from Ford today. I guess his assistant told him I really, really wanted to speak to him, so disregard what I wrote above.

I didn't actually get to speak to him because I wasn't home at the time but he did leave a message and told me to call him back. (which I will)

So I guess I have to change this to promise kept. One point for Ford.

UPDATE

I got a call from Ford today. I guess his assistant told him I really, really wanted to speak to him, so disregard what I wrote above.

I didn't actually get to speak to him because I wasn't home at the time but he did leave a message and told me to call him back. (which I will)

So I guess I have to change this to promise kept. One point for Ford.

And why exactly did you call him?

The Arts in Toronto could end up begging for funds.

[video=youtube;g8pOnLLASUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pOnLLASUA[/video]

Maybe we'll see them on the subway singing for donations? But then, Rob Ford may put a stop to that as well, unless city hall gets a cut.

And why exactly did you call him?

I wanted to hear what he was going to do about a few things like preventing postering on Queen Street, which his office told me he was going to put a stop to. I also wanted to know what he was going to do with the unused skating rink on Jarvis Street. (which was built by the city and never used, a complete waste of public funds) I have a few other things I want to ask but I also wanted to see if he'd call back like he said he would. He kept that promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back