96     1 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 198     1 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 394     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems RoFo/DoFo have been down since TPS gained access to the Lisi ICloud files.

And now they think that TPS has already finished looking at them.

Man, no wonder Ford is walking on sunshine right now. Let's hope Jimmi's understanding is correct.

So if it's true that the TPS is still looking through iPhone evidence than just what the hell were these so-called media "sources" telling us the case had stalled getting at? What was the OPP getting at? This is really disturbing me far more than the Ford case at this point. What happened to "without fear and without favour"?

Can you imagine? Maybe he picks young ones because he thinks he can control them better.
They discuss whose house to go to, then wind up making out in the park.
Because all the crack houses he knows are mysteriously infected with bed-bugs.

Last edited:
OPP claimed nothing from the cell phone had been brought to them yet. Let's hope it's good! It's probably a good thing for cops that Ford thinks he's in the clear now

Yeah, a couple of people have said that if anything was on the phone, Ford would have been charged by now, but I seriously doubt that. They only got permission to go through it a couple of weeks ago and it was a TON of audio and video to sift through, much of it probably without context. Who knows how much criminality was on that thing too? They've probably got to decide what the charges are going to be based on that material before they send any of it to the Crown or OPP.

I think rumours of the Brazen II investigation's death are premature to say the least.

I think rumours of the Brazen II investigation's death are premature to say the least.
I agree. I think we're at the stage now where the Ford camp are playing politics with this. And it's working in their favour. OPP announce they don't have an airtight case "at this stage", the Fords respond by thanking the OPP and saying they feel vindicated. His supporters see his quote and now think the investigation is a dead end. Ford hardly came across as looking relieved when he said that. Now he's putting on an act, I think. Going out to baseball and hockey games as if there's something to celebrate. I don't think Ford thinks he's in the clear, I think the image he's trying to portray to the public is that of an innocent man (it is an election year, after all). Now if TPS do charge him, in the court of public opinion (for some), it will look as if the TPS are playing politics (even more so now) when really Ford was the one that brought politics to the table.

Last edited:
It's probably a good thing for cops that Ford thinks he's in the clear now

Absolutely true. Ford is delusional and addicted enough that this will likely end up blowing up in his face, through complete fault of his own.

I used to be 'eye candy' for Bright's Wines many, many years ago. Don't knock it - it pays well!

Oh, I wasn't knocking it, just pointing out that she is being paid to look good and be friendly. She probably takes a lot of pictures with people. Like it or not, Ford counts as a "celebrity" and people are going to get their picture taken with him. It isn't about whether or not someone "supports" Ford, just that they can show their friends they met a celeb. Remember when people paid money to go and see Charlie Sheen doing his "speaking tour"?

Yeah, a couple of people have said that if anything was on the phone, Ford would have been charged by now, but I seriously doubt that. They only got permission to go through it a couple of weeks ago and it was a TON of audio and video to sift through, much of it probably without context. Who knows how much criminality was on that thing too? They've probably got to decide what the charges are going to be based on that material before they send any of it to the Crown or OPP.

Cops would've been able to jump straight to recordings from the period of time in question (the files have a date stamp) to listen for any dead giveaways. That wouldn't take long. That Ford hasn't been charged yet suggests the iCloud stuff is more complicated and less clear than the best case scenario of "Hey Sandro, how's the extortion going? -ROB FORD"

Off topic, but I would like to know what it's like to live in Vancouver.

If you are into nature, health, extreme sports and pot, then it's awesome! If you are into drinking, music, culture, and clubs, then not so much.
If you get depressed with a grey wet winter, where you don't see any sunshine for 4 months, then it could be rough. But the summer is just so beautiful and not too hot, that it makes up for the winter.
It is hard to get a good job, and the cost of living is even higher than in TO. People in Vancouver are not as reliable as Torontonians, nor as dedicated to work.
Vancouver's mayor started Happy Planet organic juice company.When I was going to school in Vancouver, we used to go every Wed afternoon to the HP factory when they gave out free juice.
Toronto's mayor's started ...a cult called Ford Nation: zombies who hate everything that helps a large city function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back