335     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 598     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize AA sponsors enabled their sponsees? I seriously doubt that Joe has anything to do with Rob's sobriety through AA or any other organization.

Oh, and if I may "be adma" for a sec, to say "oh fuuuuucccckkk, Rob Ford's not going to be charged, this paves the way for his reelection etc etc" is like saying "oh fuuuuucccckkk, Boston City Hall's beed declared an architectural landmark, we'll never get rid of this concrete eyesore now".

header_img.jpg

That's Boston's city hall?! I thought it was the Sears building here!
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee89/smuncky/DSC00063.jpg

Friend of mine ran into Sandro recently. He claims to know for a fact that his Range Rover is bugged with a tracker and also that his phone is tapped. He says cops are just waiting for him to make one wrong move. Also the same two plain clothed cops have been following him around for months. They're so easy to spot now that it's a joke. He's also dating a girl who looks young enough to be in high school.

"Mom, Dad, I want you to meet my new boyfriend!"

He was the one who said the TPS were ready to lay charges but that political interference was holding it up. Sounds like that's what happened.

Yeah I don't think MM can be discredited yet. His stuff lines up with what ended up happening on Thursday.

I'd say from now on, when you hear a MetroMan prediction, dial it back by about 9/10ths and you'll have something closer to the truth. There's a lot of confirmation bias going on there.

Jimmi, what's going on? What's your take? From what you know and your gut feeling, how and when do you think the rest of this will play out?

"Mom, Dad, I want you to meet my new boyfriend!"

Maybe Lisi carries around a copy of that glowing reference letter Robbie wrote for him. When the mayor of North America's 4th largest city is willing to sign off on your exceptional leadership skills, great work ethic, tact, diplomacy, courteous and polite manner, how can that not impress your new girlfriend's parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back