885     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 791     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 583     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transfer of the vrt to metropass users impacts those who can't afford to have a car.

Ford's choice shows just how willing, and eager he is to make horrendous decisions in his public life, as our employee: mayor of Toronto

* Provides incentives to motorists in one of North America's most congested cities
* Removes incentives from transit users
* Effectively taxes low income earners

Ford has decided to create traffic that negatively affects everyone, in order to provide a certain group of people an extra $0.18 per day. Many of whom could save a lot more money by just taking transit. Yet Ford thinks he's saving people, and the city money.

Also at pretty much the same time he delayed public transit infrastructure plans, and caused the city to face financial penalties.-

Oh yeah, he's "great" at his job.

I just saw a video of Ford at the game. The sans-hat balding guy isn't Randy. Not sure who it is, never seen him before.

I wonder who it is. It's not Dan Jacobs or Graeme. I didn't think it would be Randy since he wasn't wearing a hat.

So how long before we start seeing selfies of Ford at a nightclub or three?

erin.jpg

She's onto us, folks.

Attachments

• erin.jpg
    erin.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 772
I wonder who it is. It's not Dan Jacobs or Graeme. I didn't think it would be Randy since he wasn't wearing a hat.

So how long before we start seeing selfies of Ford at a nightclub or three?
Mystery man is the guy on Ford's left. They've moved on to King St.
Edit: Maybe they went there before the game 5 hours ago? Oh wait. Nevermind. It wouldn't have been dark. I'm confused by the "5h" in the photo. I thought that meant 5 hours ago. Damn technology.
BkbKRynCEAAUfVB.jpg

Last edited:
Ford's choice shows just how willing, and eager he is to make horrendous decisions in his public life, as our employee: mayor of Toronto

* Provides incentives to motorists in one of North America's most congested cities
* Removes incentives from transit users
* Effectively taxes low income earners

Ford has decided to create traffic that negatively affects everyone, in order to provide a certain group of people an extra $0.18 per day. Many of whom could save a lot more money by just taking transit. Yet Ford thinks he's saving people, and the city money.

Also at pretty much the same time he delayed public transit infrastructure plans, and caused the city to face financial penalties.-

Oh yeah, he's "great" at his job.

Most of Fords choices seem designed to actually hurt Toronto. If he'd left Transit City alone the Scarb LRT & 2others & more would be almost finished, all having been paid for.
He's raiding the cupboards and cookie jars to 'balance' his budgets. Generally penny wise, pound foolish. $200k saved to not trim the trees...$??M to fix the ice storm damage...
He honestly does not love Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back