141     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 766     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 534     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why both Rob and Renata get wasted, they're self-medicating. I don't even want to think of the tension in that household, they hate each other, but they need each other. What a mess for their kids to live with. People that are "happy" and satisfied with their lives don't spend the majority of their time using/abusing booze and drugs. The explosion is coming, it can't end any other way.
Do you honestly think they have had sex in the last five years.

I honestly don't want to think about it. *shudder*

And a big +1000 on this

It's pretty shocking the degree to which money and power can shield and insulate what is an utterly indefensible family arrangement that would have begged for intervention in any other circumstance.

AoD

Another day NOT off to a good start .....

I realize that you mean that the day is ruined because of the visualization of R&R having sex, but it's also not off to a good start because it's been exactly a week now since the word 'imminent' was used. My faith in the information being leaked is essentially gone.

Something widely known amongst reporters and left blacked out in the ITO is she entered a rehab program last summer (to mixed results from what I hear).

I thought they thought rehab programs were beneath them and 'for other people'? Is that why it was hush-hush?

The Bier Market reprised....a pic with a young and friendly...parapharsing...she says "You're not a good a mayor"...he replies "Yeah, I know but I try"...tells you something about his self-esteem when imbibing doesn't it?

Reportedly from the crack video:

“Everyone expects me to be right-wing. I'm just supposed to be this great.…” and his voice trails off.

The best recent example of a real marriage at work in a moment of public difficulty ( a political scandal, not a sex scandal ) was a good old-fashioned smack down by Mrs. Wendi Deng Murdoch of an alleged pie-thrower.

Probably not the best example to use, since they got divorced not too long after that...

I realize that you mean that the day is ruined because of the visualization of R&R having sex, but it's also not off to a good start because it's been exactly a week now since the word 'imminent' was used. My faith in the information being leaked is essentially gone.

Seconded. What a crock of shit. Like Waiting for Godot (Giroux)?

I'm still holding out until the end of the day on Friday. If nothing happens by then, MM has some explaining to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back