2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 736     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
2010-Nov-11
I told you so.

Really folks ... what WERE you thinking? The comments I made back in 2010 that had everyone upset, seem quite tame now.

nfitz, you know I've always liked and respected you, but even I sometimes have trouble determining if I *love* you. Thanks for reminding me that I do, and why.

next time we hook up, I'll score the crack. I owe you at least that much.

tomorrow's Star
BjJG3j_CAAAUpOQ.jpg

The pink in his face looks photographically tinted.

View attachment 24012
via @reporterdonpeat

Photo: Rob Ford in executive committee, avoiding media and instead "whispering" to Joe Warmington on his cell.

From Warmington's article: "'I am in executive committee so I don't even know what's out there,' he said over the phone in a whisper."

I would not be surprised at all if we eventually learn that Ford and Warmington have snorted blow together.

"If you had to choose between Rob Ford and Olivia Chow, who would you want to be mayor of Toronto?

27%
Ford
350 votes

73%
Chow
949 votes"

This is a poll appearing below the SUN article "It'll be Rob Ford vs. Olivia Chow, Doug Ford says" (please don't hit this link, and don't affect the results. It's a SUN poll and it's beautiful)

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/18/itll-be-rob-ford-vs-olivia-chow-doug-ford-says

They really played up the word "trafficking". This goes back to what I heard before that cops thought he has some role in facilitating trafficking.

Also looks like the Star is trying to establish a pattern of behavior by noting that the ITO says that Ford was a frequent visitor to 15 Windsor (DUH).

I'll be interested to see the connection to the gun photos. I believe that Donovan knows a lot more than he can print. He's been masterful with his foreshadowing throughout this saga. Every hint he drops eventually leads to a bigger story.

The pink in his face looks photographically tinted.

Naw, it's the cool temperature of the photo. Coolness (color-wise) brings out magenta tones. Were it under warm, candescent light, he would look like his normal shade of flushed red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back