News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 634     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
KatieSimpson24 2:44pm via TweetDeck
Watching the walking scrum videos, and the best part is Mike the security guard telling reporters not to yell questions.

Because questions are strictly forbidden...

What does he ask at the end when he's almost at his office: 'Is ____ here?'? Like he's got someone important to meet and that's why he had to run?

"Is my guest here". Hard to see but he was walking back with the other guy from the food cart bit.

I too read the phrase "indicative of drug trafficking" as RoFo being involved in the actual drug operation. That, to me, is a total headscratcher. If it's true, what makes him tick? He has family wealth and he's earning a mayor's salary, he's in the public eye and he does not appear to have a lavish lifestyle. Why on earth would he be involved in what seems to be smallish-time dealing with Lisi, who doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the box?

I too read the phrase "indicative of drug trafficking" as RoFo being involved in the actual drug operation. That, to me, is a total headscratcher. If it's true, what makes him tick? He has family wealth and he's earning a mayor's salary, he's in the public eye and he does not appear to have a lavish lifestyle. Why on earth would he be involved in what seems to be smallish-time dealing with Lisi, who doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the box?

It doesn't make sense. Wasn't Rob only dealing with Lisi because Rob's regular guy was in the slammer? There's no way Rob was a major player in a drug trafficking ring - except maybe to hook up some friends or by paying the bills at 15 Windsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back