607     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 652     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
They provide an unsubscribe link in the emails they send you. (I've accidentally clicked it three times, I like those emails :D)

Screen Shot 2014-03-16 at 5.40.56 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-16 at 5.40.56 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-03-16 at 5.40.56 PM.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
NatalieCTV 5:27pm via Twitter for iPhone
The new Rob Ford video was taken outside city hall last night around 10:30pm - two years after his infamous St. Patty's day 2012.

I simply delete each alert after I click on the link.

Darnit, I'm hoping I can see the CTV news here in Jamaica!

The link is the best way to get to the new posts from my phone (I actually panicked the first time I accidentally unsubscribed b/c of course I did, lol).
If you can't catch it live in Jamaica, they'll upload it to their website shortly after.

The link is the best way to get to the new posts from my phone (I actually panicked the first time I accidentally unsubscribed b/c of course I did, lol).
If you can't catch it live in Jamaica, they'll upload it to their website shortly after.

Thanks, PP! Ford always does something spectacularly dumb when I'm out of town. Good thing I'm not away TOO often....

The "I'm in the gutter, why aren't you?" mayor making his usual lame excuses for being a public nuisance:

goldsbie 5:48pm via Web
CTV reporter: "You were drinking last night?" Rob Ford: "Natalie, are you serious? Were you drinking last night?"

The "I'm in the gutter, why aren't you?" mayor making his usual lame excuses for being a public nuisance:

goldsbie 5:48pm via Web
CTV reporter: "You were drinking last night?" Rob Ford: "Natalie, are you serious? Were you drinking last night?"

And yet many parents all across the city were not out drinking last night because we don't have getting "shitfaced" as a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back