462     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.3K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 611     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wynne and Kelly are meeting tomorrow over several Toronto issues so Ford is due for a meltdown over it.

Not sure what that is referring to but lately Ford's appearances after the sun goes down haven't been all that abnormal, in my opinion. He was at the Rivoli last night. It was a fundraiser in support of the music industry. Nothing wrong with that. He's in campaign mode. He was at Real Sports Bar watching hockey. Nothing wrong with that. Olivia Chow was there this morning, as well. He was at Gravity for a friend's birthday party. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see what the problem is here. He doesn't seem to be wasted and/or high (no stains on his shirt).

I guess I'm officially insane, I'm defending Rob Ford :p

No, that's the idea though---for every time he shows up somewhere stumbling around and spouting gibberish, they'll make sure he shows up at four other places sober, with lots of instagram selfies to prove it. It's clever, in it's way.

No, that's the idea though---for every time he shows up somewhere stumbling around and spouting gibberish, they'll make sure he shows up at four other places sober, with lots of instagram selfies to prove it. It's clever, in it's way.

Maybe the idea is to inundate us with so many instagram selfies at nightclubs that it becomes impossible to sort them from one another & we just stop trying.

Maybe the idea is to inundate us with so many instagram selfies at nightclubs that it becomes impossible to sort them from one another & we just stop trying.

I absolutely think that's the idea. It's what I would do if I was evil. Well, AS evil.

Doug Ford called in to Newstalk. The last vestiges of his sanity are gone.

Newstalk called him.
Screen Shot 2014-02-23 at 11.34.40 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-23 at 11.34.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-23 at 11.34.40 PM.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 422
The "smart" Ford in partial meltdown already... accusing the people at Newstalk of working for the Tory team, although the Ford brothers had their own show on Newstalk as well.

ddale8 11:14pm via Web
Doug Ford, signing off Newstalk, accuses Newstalk people of hating Ford: "Who are you kidding?! Who do you think you're kidding?!"

ddale8 11:36pm via Web
Doug Ford: "I think Rob has a record to stand on. John doesn't have a record to stand on. And we're going to address that moving forward."

And then regarding the Ford "objectivity" of their radio show--

goldsbie 11:37pm via Web
To which Ed Keenan replies, "You keep using that word, and I'm not sure you know what it means, Doug."

Last edited:
Context....

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 11:35pm via Web
After blasting every single Newstalk host for failing to be "objective," Doug Ford claims that his old show was indeed "pretty objective."

goldsbie 11:37pm via Web
To which Ed Keenan replies, "You keep using that word, and I'm not sure you know what it means, Doug."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back