295     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 448     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 820     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Doolittle's book I couldn't help but notice that there was no mention of any rehab stints in Florida. She went down there to do research and all she got was an interview with the cop that couldn't remember pulling Ford over. There was talk here that he had spent time in rehab down there. Was it just a rumour? Or was Doolittle unsuccessful in finding info?

Sounds like just a rumour. From what we know about Rob, he's not the kind of guy who would voluntarily go to rehab. He is distrustful of 'elites' and I imagine that includes things like mental health professionals, doctors and nutritionists (and it shows, doesn't it?). The family owns a lot of property in Florida and there's no real reason to believe that he'd be going there for rehab. It seems to be the place he goes to run away, not to confront his problems.

Yeah it is a no brainer that Deco is a front. Especially given Doug Jr's background.
I always thought lsd or other similar substances would be easy with the labels.
I think Fords are sort of middle men for the transportation. The men making the big bucks are using Deco just for distribution, and those are the guys who are paying off the police/feds.
I also think Deco is mixed up in prostitution.
But of course, this is, as someone said earlier, wild speculation. :D

Deco Labels and Blotters ? :) Maybe they're also the ones who are going to make the rolling papers with Justin Trudeau's mug on them for the Conservative Party.

I have looked for a list of his meetings, but could only find articles about his schedules. In 2011 he met with Mammolitti an awful lot. Interesting note, one of the Ngrehedta ( sic?) members' name is Mammolitti.
Also, was the Chinese delegation meeting at city hall? If so, did anyone see them enter city hall? RF came in late and from what I gather he didn't leave city hall. Just thinking out loud...

I have looked for a list of his meetings, but could only find articles about his schedules. In 2011 he met with Mammolitti an awful lot. Interesting note, one of the Ngrehedta ( sic?) members' name is Mammolitti.
Also, was the Chinese delegation meeting at city hall? If so, did anyone see them enter city hall? RF came in late and from what I gather he didn't leave city hall. Just thinking out loud...

I don't think he was at City Hall untill 2:30. Someone from the media needs to start staking out his house and following him to see where he goes every day.

That would play into his whole "private time" complaint. Far more effective to continue to point out that for most of the 9 to 5 timeframe, he is nowhere to be found.

Obama is more liberal than people give him credit for. I think he really would like to have universal health care and strict gun control, but the political climate in the US would simply never let him get those things through. Look at how problematic the convoluted and ridiculous "Obamacare" legislation was. Adopting a single-payer healthcare system in the US would be impossible because of how entrenched the insurance companies are in the very fabric of the health care economy, and how very repulsed the population is by the idea of their taxes going to help others. So you get this weird mess that sort of forces you to buy insurance and it's all very awkward legislation and I don't think it was his fault.

He's also been quite open about being pro-choice, he's for LGBT rights, etc. I don't even think he's as religious as he has to pretend to be.

I feel bad for him because he inherited a war, and left-leaning people judge him based on the decisions he's made there, which at times perhaps were not the best.

Euler: This is probably one of the best short posts I have ever read about the saga of US President Barack Obama and the Affordable Care Act dilemma...

This describes exactly what has happened to him and I agree with JA's thought of where he is on the Political Spectrum...LI MIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back