516     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 625     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was apparent the first day Ford was mayor. It's disgusting to watch Nunziata's behaviour and blatant bias.
Yes, she really comes across as quite unpleasant and biased and the contrast with the Deputy Speaker (John Parker) is striking. He is amazingly pleasant and is far more balanced.

Umm.. I've read this on this forum a couple times... About his "face".. It doesn't mean jack squat. I'm not a ford supporter but you have no idea what you are speculating about. Somewhere in this forum someone posted a picture of Ford in elementary school and his face is red. It's just the way he looks. Keep on bashing his stats and horrible job as the mayor, but comments like this make me cringe.

I'm not a Doctor but it's pretty clear when his face colour changes from time to time or day to day that it's an indication something is up. People I know and work with have consistent colour in their face, save for blushing which some people are prone to. For a time (December) I even commented here on how the colour in his face was looking good, as in normal. Sorry you don't want to hear it but his varying levels of facial colour (or lack of, such as yesterday) indicate that something is up whether it's health related or substance related. His sweating episodes are also often an another indicator that something is up.

Nobody confuses their personal and public life like Rob Ford. It's not the media's fault, it's not the "taxpayer's" fault, it's Rob's fault. He made his weight an election issue by ignoring his addiction issues. He talks about his wife's personal sex life in a press conference, then complains about his family's lack of privacy. It's all fair game since he created this personal PR nightmare...

Why do we have to debate low blows against Ford? I'm pretty sure he has provided enough evidence of poor character that there ought not to be any standards or boundaries for commentary on the subject of Rob Ford. While I'm of the opinion that Ford demonstrated his character well enough prior to becoming mayor to have said the same thing then, it MUST now be beyond question that one should have free licence to use this thread for speculation about Ford perpetrating the most unimaginable horrors and to fantasize about the timing and mode of the thing that causes his last disgusting breath to actually be his last. He is, literally, a pile of toxic bones, tissue and failing organs, infused with stupidity and contempt for goodness and wrapped in sweaty, chameleonesque, overstretched skin. For the good of humanity, his death cannot come fast enough. That is not a knock on other unhealthy people, or people whose skin colour criss-crosses the beige-pink part of the spectrum. That is not an inappropriate sentiment about a public figure I happen to dislike. To paraphrase Rafa Benitez, "That is fact! Fact!"

Last edited:
Why do we have to debate low blows against Ford? I'm pretty sure he has provided enough evidence of poor character that there ought not to be any standards or boundaries for commentary on the subject of Rob Ford. While I'm of the opinion that Ford demonstrated his character well enough prior to becoming mayor to have said the same thing then, it MUST now be beyond question that one should have free licence to use this thread for speculation about Ford perpetrating the most unimaginable horrors and to fantasize about the timing and mode of the thing that causes his last disgusting breath to actually be his last. He is, literally, a pile of toxic bones, tissue and failing organs, infused with stupidity and contempt for goodness and wrapped in sweaty, chameleonesque, overstretched skin. For the good of humanity, his death cannot come fast enough. That is not a knock on other unhealthy people, or people whose skin colour criss-crosses the beige-pink part of the spectrum. That is not an inappropriate sentiment about a public figure I happen to dislike. To paraphrase Rafa Benitez, "That is fact! Fact!"

Didn't he blather something during the ice storm about the mayor's job being "24/7" or some such, weeks before pleading "personal time" about the Steak Queen rant?

Keep his children out of it too, they didn't choose their makers.....
That this frightening family imagines a political dynasty, and have considered running a 20-year-old Humber College student, son of white supremacist drug addicts and a murderer father, to hold onto the Ford ward in North Etobicoke, makes the kids fair game in my estimation. The potential candidate made an appearance at city council yesterday.

Didn't he blather something during the ice storm about the mayor's job being "24/7" or some such, weeks before pleading "personal time" about the Steak Queen rant?
If you are going to look for inconsistencies between Ford's talk and Ford's actions (to say nothing of deviations from proper Mayoral behaviour) you are going to be 'quite busy'. It's a bit like shooting fishes in a barrel.

I'm not a Doctor but it's pretty clear when his face colour changes from time to time or day to day that it's an indication something is up. People I know and work with have consistent colour in their face, save for blushing which some people are prone to. For a time (December) I even commented here on how the colour in his face was looking good, as in normal. Sorry you don't want to hear it but his varying levels of facial colour (or lack of, such as yesterday) indicate that something is up whether it's health related or substance related. His sweating episodes are also often an another indicator that something is up.
Hi. Look up something called "rosacea".

One of the hallmarks of rosacea is that you start off by being more likely to blush and flush than most people, especially in response to certain triggers (heat, cold, wind, exercise, emotional stress, spicy foods and, yes, alcohol). After some years, the redness becomes permanent, with red blotches and/or a general pinkish tinge all over the face. You can look much pinker in some lighting than others, too.

Ford's basic redness is most likely rosacea. I think he can get redder and blotchier from drinking, angry outbursts and God knows what else, but a whole lot of that "suspicious" redness can look more intense under some conditions for perfectly innocent reasons.

Wow, Robyn Doolittle on The Daily Show is great for her! Can't wait to see it, as well as Strombo Monday and who knows where else she'll end up.

Neil Flagg, Rob Ford's antisocial media pit bull, does not watch anything made on Commie Central. Frod Nashunals also don't watch stuff made on Commie Central either, especially the Daily Blow with John Poowart or the Clownbert Retort.

The only FUX shows Frod Nashunals do not watch are the Simpletons and Calamity Guy, almost everything else they watch, especially FAUX News.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back