29     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 857     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
His friend at the dry cleaners had a medical license to grow a large amount of pot, I think it was 300 plants. I don't know if he can grow and sell to other medical users, but based on the ITO he is growing a lot of weed for just his personal use.

Lol. What the fuck? Pardon my French but 300 plants? That's some lock stock and two smoking barrels type shit... Where's the source on this, I don't believe it....

. So, the lawyer is saying that, to protect Lisi's right to a fair trial, information relating to his knowledge of the vid should be withheld until it is presented in court, where the defence can respond to it, if it chooses.

Doesn't this statement imply that the information not yet released from the ITO exposes how Lisi came to find out about the video?

It still fits with the Crown wanting 30 days publication ban in order to charge Ford.

Doesn't this statement imply that the information not yet released from the ITO exposes how Lisi came to find out about the video?

It still fits with the Crown wanting 30 days publication ban in order to charge Ford.

It could. I don't know what's in the redacted parts of the ITO. As for the Crown's intentions, well, I'm not a mind-reader, either. (Where's the Shadow when you need him.) Besides, I thought the Crown wanted 30 days so that lawyers representing those charged in Project Traveller could challenge the release of information that might be prejudicial to their clients in advance of trials. I guess all I'm saying is that there are simple answers as well as complicated ones when it comes to speculation.

And I wonder how many plants the other two guys registered to the Supertest location can produce. Must be a fair sized operation!
)

Altogether 3 guys have about 750 plants growing, plus they are allowed to have cultivated weed. Lots of weed for 3 guys.

His friend at the dry cleaners had a medical license to grow a large amount of pot, I think it was 300 plants. I don't know if he can grow and sell to other medical users, but based on the ITO he is growing a lot of weed for just his personal use.
I'd really like to know HOW he got a license to grow that much.

So...who is Juiceman? The missing link in a major extortion case involving the mayor? Looks like muscle for Lisi. Could be the guy who liaised with gang members to get the video back, or maybe the guy who invaded 15 Windsor with a lead pipe.

In the early morning hours immediately after news broke of a video showing Toronto Mayor Rob Ford smoking what appeared to be crack cocaine, the mayor’s friend and occasional driver, Alexander Lisi, called someone named “Juiceman.â€

Lisi phoned the mystery person at 1:44 a.m. May 17, according to new information in a police document released Wednesday. Police recorded that the call lasted 39 seconds.

There were more calls between 2 a.m. and 11 a.m., in which Lisi spoke to someone police believe was possibly “Juiceman†for almost four minutes.
Though the new details do not reveal who Juiceman is, they show that Lisi had spoken to the same person a month earlier, on April 20 — the day Ford reportedly lost his cellphone at a community event in South Etobicoke, where he was picking up garbage with most of his staff.

On another note related to the whole Hashimi plea deal, in which the Crown and defence agreed it was an argument that got ugly...maybe the two groups met over the video. Maybe the video itself was what sparked the whole melee. No intention to kill maybe, but perhaps there was intimidation involved or an argument over the price to sell the video. That's maybe why Smith's phone was stolen, and maybe the plea deal from Hashimi is based on the fact he is willing to testify he was in contact with mayor in order to help retrieve it...

From the Star's article "Rob Ford investigation: Mystery call, lost cellphone figure in ongoing court battle":
There were more calls between 2 a.m. and 11 a.m., in which Lisi spoke to someone police believe was possibly “Juiceman†for almost four minutes.

Though the new details do not reveal who Juiceman is, they show that Lisi had spoken to the same person a month earlier, on April 20 — the day Ford reportedly lost his cellphone at a community event in South Etobicoke, where he was picking up garbage with most of his staff.

From the Star's article "Rob Ford seen 'hitting it hard' at the gym":
Moscariello, 39, was convicted of illegally selling steroids in 2005 while he was living in Nevada. He pleaded guilty and spent five months in jail after admitting to selling the drugs through a website called Juiceworld, the Associated Press reported.

So...who is Juiceman? The missing link in a major extortion case involving the mayor? Looks like muscle for Lisi. Could be the guy who liaised with gang members to get the video back, or maybe the guy who invaded 15 Windsor with a lead pipe.

It would funny if it was the personal trainer. I'm not saying that it might be the case, just that it would give me a big ol' belly laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back