55     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 336     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 372     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He makes a crude remark about his wife, apologizes for it and asks us to respect her privacy. I think it's time the media stop with these press conferences until he has something legit to announce.

Last edited:
Can someone post a vid please as soon as one is available? Fucking CP24 was slow, I only caught him leaving while they shouted "Why should we believe you?" and "Why would you put your family through this?" at him while he ran away (which was awesome).

If Mayor Moron's going to drag wifey in front of the tv cameras this afternoon, then I guess that puts an end to the rumors that she's finally getting around to taking steps in regards to dumping his worthless ass. Seriously, after the latest round of humiliating revelations, what is it going to take?

After mumsy's perfromance on City TV last week, though, I doubt any further appearences from the Ford family's very own bargain basement Lady MacBeth will succeed in gaining the repulsive cretin any sympathy. Cuddly, these creeps ain't.

If Mayor Moron's going to drag wifey in front of the tv cameras this afternoon, then I guess that puts an end to the rumors that she's finally getting around to taking steps in regards to dumping his worthless ass. Seriously, after the latest round of humiliating revelations, what is it going to take?

After mumsy's perfromance on City TV last week, though, I doubt any further appearences from the Ford family's very own bargain basement Lady MacBeth will succeed in gaining the repulsive cretin any sympathy. Cuddly, these creeps ain't.

Well don't bet on it.....there's still Sunday's Santa Claus parade. Who knows how low media and Ford will go

When you attack me as a father I see red!

You mean like Mike Tyson? Sick motherfucker that needs only 15 minutes?

The schoolyard language is telling. He really does have the mentality of a 12 year old boy.

Can someone post a vid please as soon as one is available? Fucking CP24 was slow, I only caught him leaving while they shouted "Why should we believe you?" and "Why would you put your family through this?" at him while he ran away (which was awesome).
His running away filled his quota of exercise for the day. He's a changed man.

And with that press conference, the Rob Ford scandal came to a conclusion and no one talked about it again.

I'd really like to know Ford's gameplan in his own mind. Does he really, truly believe if he keeps giving these non-committal pressers where he admits to nothing, makes vague apologies about "mistakes," talks about "moving forward" and blames the media a little bit for harassing him that everyone's eventually just going to go "yeah okay, let's leave him alone now!" ? Isn't there ANYONE in his inner circle telling him that the ONLY way through now (and it's super narrow and probably wouldn't work but it would be his only chance) would be to come one hundred per cent clean about EVERYTHING so no more bombs drop in his lap? He literally has no other option. It's mesmerizing to watch him do the opposite over and over.

I know he does. I mean they need to stop attending. It isn't even a press conference really if they can't ask questions (I do PR for a living).
They really should just refuse to show up and when he complains about it remind him that he just tells them lies or walks away. He loves the attention and if they stop giving it to him, that would hurt. But it's the press, they would never do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back