112     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 275     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 343     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
A different thing crossed my mind (twigged by reports of Ford Nation shirts being given away tomorrow): that somehow, Ford thugs would start a bloody riot in NPS tomorrow...

I've wondered the same thing. Anyone know if the shirts made are brown? Watch out for Toronto's lumpenproletariat

Is the council meeting open to the public? If so what time will they open up?

Hey, anyone remember the time rofo called that woman a racist on his show for asking why he was photo'd with gangsters?

"its sad she's a racist"

good times.

tomorrows rally is gonna make Rob Fords approval go up lol

heres whats going to happen:

sensible protesters will be overshadowed by likes of Idle No More, OCAP and CUPE.

sensible protesters will be overshadowed by likes of Idle No More, OCAP and CUPE.

Blah blah blah. Same old TO narratives. You're already known for your Ford trolling so please stop.

Nothing will change unless Ford is forcably removed. Hell, even then you're left with the problem of most of the council being spineless, oppertunistic losers who will screw their own constituents if they think it'll get them elected. So basically, no positive change will truly come out of this unless City Hall explodes/burns down with nearly everybody inside.

I don't condone violence but this is a more common sentiment than you might think or wish to believe.

Tomorrow will be fantastic!
The only people who will spoil it will be Faux Nation zombies.

Is the council meeting open to the public? If so what time will they open up?

Hey, anyone remember the time rofo called that woman a racist on his show for asking why he was photo'd with gangsters?

"its sad she's a racist"

good times.

In fairness, Doug said that and Rob just agreed.
That "I'm going to say something horrible and you're going to go along with it, little brother" dynamic is important to keep in mind throughout this narrative.

Don't have much, other than someone I trust socializes with a group of these types, who were saying tonight that the info in the court docs regarding Doug Ford will be shocking. What they deem shocking might not hold up to the theories put forward on this forum, so take it with whatever degree of salt you wish.

I'm merely passing on the gossip circulating in a circle who might be privy to details not yet in the public eye. No specifics unfortunately.

For sure I could see Doug doing a sex tape. Rob's vices are drugs and booze, but could totally see Big Brother doing the sex tape while Rob was cracked out.

Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
Come on. He's the Chief of Police, responsible for busting gangs all over the city. You think he's not crossed that point of understanding that his head is on a bounty? I'm sure he carries a weapon at all times unlike most cops who can enjoy some anonymity in their private lives.

Yes Blair is responsible for busting gangs all over the city but for some reason I can't recall however him busting any Calabrian or Sicilian gangs. I wonder why? Blair has busted Somalian gangs and Asian gangs but hasn't had a lot of success with the mafia? Is it because the mafia don't operate in Toronto?

I suspect Chief Blair has nothing to fear from the mafia and likewise the mafia has nothing to fear from Chief Blair. They probably have a very good "working relationship".

Yes Blair is responsible for busting gangs all over the city but for some reason I can't recall however him busting any Calabrian or Sicilian gangs. I wonder why? Blair has busted Somalian gangs and Asian gangs but hasn't had a lot of success with the mafia? Is it because the mafia don't operate in Toronto?

I suspect Chief Blair has nothing to fear from the mafia and likewise the mafia has nothing to fear from Chief Blair. They probably have a very good "working relationship".

I hope there is some new development soon so thay this kind of delusional nonsense gets drowned out again.

Good luck at the rally today. I hope the numbers are stronger than yesterday's bobble head sale, otherwise it'll be pretty sad. I'm unable to make it otherwise I would be there, despite some reservations, just to show support for this forum.

I suspect that you're paranoid.

The Italian mafias have been around for a very long time so they've become sophisticated and generally operate under the radar to keep out of trouble. Things like the Commission helped keep peace and create co-ordination between the families thereby limiting the kind of explosive outbursts of violence that could attract popular attention. It's the same all over the continent (except for Montreal apparently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back