News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 691     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
@reporterdonpeat 1m
After almost 3 years in office, Mayor Rob Ford now has a driver. His name is Jerry Agyemang #TOpoli

Is it this guy?
mutantofthemonth_2011_october.jpg

https://iammutant.com/social/news-10-25-11.php

If so, maybe they wanted him for more than just his driving skills

Attachments

• mutantofthemonth_2011_october.jpg
    mutantofthemonth_2011_october.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 649
If the driver means there's less chance of him taking out a family in one of his drunken stupors, I'm all for it. That would be the worst possible outcome.

I thought you meant his family (presumably, sans Renata and kids) instead of a family...my bad, I was just about to unleash some venom :p

AoD

i've heard rumours (so take with a grain of salt) that scott macintyre sold his story to the fifth estate.

that seems like it could very well be true. he's definitely been looking to cash in for a while now.
not sure if the CBC would pay for an interview though. maybe the situation warrants it at the right price.
he has probably lowered his ask with all this blowing up now. the key will be whether he appears on camera or not.
that's been a stumbling block before...

Councillor Minnan-Wong's motion for city council next week: http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/viewAgendaItemHistory.do?item=2013.MM41.25

Recommendations
Councillor Denzil Minnan-Wong, seconded by Councillor Peter Milczyn, recommends that:
1.******** City Council request Mayor Rob Ford to apologize for misleading the City of Toronto as to the existence of a video in which he appears to be involved in the use of drugs.
2.******** City Council urge Mayor Rob Ford to co-operate fully with the Toronto Police in their investigation of these matters by meeting with them in order to respond to questions arising from their investigation.
3.******** City Council request Mayor Rob Ford to apologize for writing a letter of reference for Alexander "Sandro" Lisi, an alleged drug dealer, on City of Toronto Mayor letterhead.
4.******** City Council request Mayor Ford to answer to Members of Council on the aforementioned subjects directly and not through the media.*
5.******** City Council urge Mayor Rob Ford to take a temporary leave of absence to address his personal issues, then return to lead the City in the capacity for which he was elected.
Summary
Recent evidence, documents, pictures and statements have been presented to residents of the City of Toronto which raise significant concerns and have serious consequences for the Mayor, City Council and the City of Toronto.
This information presents a disturbing picture of the conduct of the Mayor of the City of Toronto.
Toronto Police have confirmed they have an electronic file that is "consistent with a video described in the media" allegedly showing the Mayor in compromising circumstances which are unbecoming of the Mayor of Toronto.
Mayor Ford wrote a character reference on City of Toronto Mayor letterhead for Alexander "Sandro" Lisi", an alleged drug dealer who was in the process of being sentenced for threatening to kill a former girlfriend.
Police have documented Mayor Ford in very questionable circumstances receiving items from Alexander "Sandro" Lisi.
The evidence presented to date suggests the Mayor has a substance abuse problem.
The Mayor consorts with known criminals and/or individuals involved in the sale and distribution of drugs.* The Mayor misled the residents of the City of Toronto with regard to the existence of a video in which he was involved and/or participated in the use of crack cocaine.
We as a Council believe the Mayor's conduct is unacceptable and must stop.* He is hurting himself.* He is hurting the City of Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back