863     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 536     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 263     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, man. The full video from the Star threw me off. Too much weird wrestling-sounding mumbo jumbo. Sounds like he actually want to fight somebody? Doesn't sound like discussion of an actual murder plot.

Yeah, it's a stretch to think of it as actual murderous intent, I think, especially considering his cracked out state. To me it sounds like a lot of hyperbolic statements about someone he doesn't like but wants to fight sometime. It's most disturbing to me because of his incoherence and flailing limbs.

Mel's looking really good right now.

1459283_10151692597991302_826610930_n.jpg

Attachments

• 1459283_10151692597991302_826610930_n.jpg
    1459283_10151692597991302_826610930_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 586
I hope the Star didn't pay too much for this video. It only validates Ford's victim complex.

I'm sure to most people it looks like a guy getting pumped up for a boxing match. Not planning a murder.

I honestly doubt it. The guy is a big sports fan but likely talks in sports metaphors regularly.

I considered that but concluded that he's not intelligent enough to sustain a metaphor for longer than a single sound bite.

His supporters will brush it off as a getting ready for a game or something, but I think it's pretty clear he's using sports metaphors to indicate how angry he was at someone or multiple someones who did him wrong. He's high on something, pissed off enough to want someone dead, and using sports metaphors to express it.

This kinda makes sense and might even suggest this video was filmed at the same point as video #1. They were already talking about Trudeau in video #1...

Yeah, what he's saying goes back and forth between sounding like he's talking about something serious, and sounding like he's just shooting his mouth off about kicking someone's ass. Inconclusive.

Look at that house though. Nice hardwood, persian rug, wooden furniture. No way that's a crackhouse. Whose house is it?

I think this piece of the puzzle continues to lay the groundwork for what seems the inevitable conclusion. Is this a stable, thoughtful man making rational decisions? This may be normal behaviour for Rob Ford, but is it acceptable to anyone else? Another uncomfortable conversation for parents to have with their kids tonight.

Last edited:
I hope the Star didn't pay too much for this video. It only validates Ford's victim complex.

I'm sure to most people it looks like a guy getting pumped up for a boxing match. Not planning a murder.

Yep. I wouldn't want to hang around a guy like this, but it looks like it's in a private house and without context, means little. We all have things we do in private domiciles that aren't harmful (except perhaps to ourselves) and don't share and don't matter.

Yeah I feel this was a misstep from the Star. Needed much more context.

But the contexts will emerge -- someone will recognize the voices, the room.

Also, who filmed? and why? for part of it, there is a yellow strip at the top, suggesting the video was filmed from inside some enclosure. Clearly, whoever filmed this must have thought that something important going on.

His supporters will brush it off as a getting ready for a game or something, but I think it's pretty clear he's using sports metaphors to indicate how angry he was at someone or multiple someones who did him wrong. He's high on something, pissed off enough to want someone dead, and using sports metaphors to express it.

I don't even think it's that---I don't think he's pissed off or wants someone dead. I have a feeling the voice offscreen started talking about boxers or something, and then Ford, high as shit, went off on a rant about how he could kick any boxer's ass because he's so tough, saying he'll arrange a fight for charity, crap like that. Scans to me as just tough guy coke talk, no crime involved.

Nothing to see here, lets move on and wait for the other two videos.

You could explain this away simply as Ford getting blasted the last time UFC was in town and thinking he could take on GSP (the kids a pro)

at around 00:23, does the other voice say..."gimme the phone- i'll whack him" ?????????

I'm not trying to incite...what does he say????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back