1.6K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 974     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 7.9K     9 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he is just ranting while under the influence, the allusions to violence should be sufficient to shift the focus of the news reports, maybe even internationally, from the ridiculous crackhead to discuss the potential ties to Anthony Smith.

I dunno, man. The full video from the Star threw me off. Too much weird wrestling-sounding mumbo jumbo. Sounds like he actually want to fight somebody? Doesn't sound like discussion of an actual murder plot.

"These guys are pros..."

Yes, this is about Smith. He wouldn't be referring to Mcintyre/Basso or any of the non-professionals who have been caught up in this.

He is referring to Smith, and this is huge. I would LOVE to see that time stamp.

"These guys are pros..."

Yes, this is about Smith. He wouldn't be referring to Mcintyre/Basso or any of the non-professionals who have been caught up in this.

He is referring to Smith, and this is huge. I would LOVE to see that time stamp.

FmbDMuD.jpg

He talks about donating something if he wins as well

Just a thought. Is it possible that this was filmed just before his arm wrestling match with Hogan and that is what he was talking about? Ford keeps repeating "brother" which is something Hogan says a lot, as well.

"These guys are pros..."

Without a time stamp and knowing exactly who is in the room, this video is worthless.

ahhhh, I bet THIS is the video that was at the viewing parties i mentioned. The star is saying it was circulated around city hall.

I dunno, man. The full video from the Star threw me off. Too much weird wrestling-sounding mumbo jumbo. Sounds like he actually want to fight somebody? Doesn't sound like discussion of an actual murder plot.
Some Tweets are suggesting he's getting pumped for his match with Hogan ... but that doesn't have anything to do with him talking about he and Doug being called liars and thieves.

Of course now they'll come out and explain it as something related to sports, that Ford uses this kind of language all the time (like Doug and his politics-as-bloodsport shtick), that nothing was meant literally, etc.

And of course the reason for not doing so before the story hit is because they need time to fabricate their response, because it'll be a lie and this video can't be explained simply. The whole "calling us liars, thieves" pretty much eliminates any possibility of it being intense sports-chat.

Some Tweets are suggesting he's getting pumped for his match with Hogan ... but that doesn't have anything to do with him talking about he and Doug being called liars and thieves.

As of now, I'm skeptical anything's going to come of this. But yeah, time stamp and location info would help.

Excellent point
Scott Reid ‏@_scottreid 1m
His office says he sometimes goes off on tangents like this. Just sit for a second and conisder that reply. #topoli

Of course now they'll come out and explain it as something related to sports, that Ford uses this kind of language all the time (like Doug and his politics-as-bloodsport shtick), that nothing was meant literally, etc.

And of course the reason for not doing so before the story hit is because they need time to fabricate their response, because it'll be a lie and this video can't be explained simply. The whole "calling us liars, thieves" pretty much eliminates any possibility of it being intense sports-chat.
They talk about "winning" in the video which makes it seem as though it is sports-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back