144     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford got more done in 3 years on crack then Miller and Lastman combined did clean. That's the saddest part of this whole story.

More drugs maybe. He's accomplished incredibly little in the course of his three year term. Most of his "Accomplishments" are thanks to the hard work of other people.

The Toronto SUN is printing a special FREE afternoon edition. Here is the cover: (this will probably become a collectors item)

BX7dO9UCYAAW6-0.jpg

Regardless of what he was saying, it wasn't very clear. And even with multiple overwrites it is still sometimes possible to recover data digitally without opening the drive.

I was mostly just trying to be helpful. Not very much about digital forensics is known or understood properly outside of those circles where it is practised.

Fair enough. It was helpful. Just wanted to point out that you were responding to a slightly different point than he made. Also, I updated my own previous reply with a wiki link which states that for modern hard drives (manufactured after 2001), only one overwrite seems to be necessary (which is something I was unaware of).

^Just to be clear, your thesis is that the judge, court clerks and the crown, defense and media lawyers all conspired to delay hearings and then, weeks in advance, they miraculously scheduled the final hearing to take place on the same day the police technician managed to "recover" the file?

Jeesus effing H christ, how many TPS employees are trolling this thread right now?

Still no response to my thought - "Bill Blair is a smart guy - if he was going to pick a day to make up, why the fuck would he pick two days ago? Why not pick, two weeks ago or a month ago? Surely that's more believable"

Back to the disclosed information for a moment: it says the two vehicles that Lisi drove (the Range Rover and the red Mustang) were previously registered (and transferred to Lisi) by a Walter Sima, who holds a senior position at a recruiting firm called Robert Half International.

Is there any info on why he transferred the registration and what he may have been involved in previously?

Fair enough. It was helpful. Just wanted to point out that you were responding to a slightly different point than he made.

It's true though, I wasn't very clear... So thanks for clarifying.

SockPuppet said:
And even with multiple overwrites it is still sometimes possible to recover data digitally without opening the drive.

Really? I didn't think this was the case. I realize though that it's off topic, so I'll go off and do my own research.

Back to the disclosed information for a moment: it says the two vehicles that Lisi drove (the Range Rover and the red Mustang) were previously registered (and transferred to Lisi) by a Walter Sima, who holds a senior position at a recruiting firm called Robert Half International.

Is there any info on why he transferred the registration and what he may have been involved in previously?

The ownership of the Range Rover Lisi drives is unusual. A man who is a former drug client of Lisi leased the vehicle for Lisi two years ago, in return for a promise of several thousand dollars in cash. Lisi had complained he had bad credit, but really needed a nice SUV for his work.

Lisi provides the cash to cover the monthly payments and the man makes the car lease payments, according to sources.

Recently, Lisi changed the licence plates on the Range Rover “because of all the Ford s---,†Lisi told an associate.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._rob_ford_friends_who_sought_crack_video.html

I hope for your sake you aren't serious.

Speaking of sarcasm, I'm eagerly awaiting forgotten's response to the newest revelations.

I can only hope forgotten blames the Star for Bill Blair, like one of my real life friends:

...So let me get this straight ...The cops find a video and hold a press conference instead of arresting the guy ...Fuck off already! ...The Toronto Star will stop at nothing to sell a fucking paper...

Somehow there's a way to blame a newspaper, for the police investigating an ignoramus' drug habit.

The Toronto SUN is printing a special FREE afternoon edition. Here is the cover: (this will probably become a collectors item)

BX7dO9UCYAAW6-0.jpg

Isn't it funny how the Sun was Ford's biggest supporter and helped to get him elected, yet here they are trying to capitalize on his downfall. They helped to bring him up and now they are cashing in on his demise. Who would have thought that this city would become this dysfunctional and insane? I can't wait to read the definitive book on Toronto's Ford folly. How can we not come out of this looking like a bunch of hosers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back