2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 699     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Globe

Adrian Morrow ‏@AdrianMorrow 1m
Asked if @TOMayorFord still has legitimacy to govern, @Kathleen_Wynne responds: "it's for the police to deal with." #onpoli #TOpoli

Is Doug on CP24 yet, telling us how they have saved a billion dollars?

Did Rob get to City Hall yet or is he just driving aimlessly around?

He meets with his Constituents on Friday's. Yuk-yuk-yuk!

I was hearing earlier on CP24, right when the document was released, the lawyer they have on was alluding to Rob Ford's connection to the fellow killed in the Entertainment District and then several pages of redaction's. It hasn't been brought up again but.... it can clearly found at the CP24 link to the .pdf file.

Is the Teflon Mayor going to survive this one? I guess let's see what Blair says, it'll probably be anti-climatic after all these revelations from Project Brazen 2 in the last hour and a half.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 3m

Police: Around the time of night witnesses said Mayor Ford appeared intoxicated at Taste of the Danforth, he called Lisi from his car.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m

Police: "LISI and Mayor FORD eventually met and made their way into a secluded area of the adjacent woods."

AoD

pg 251 appears to document a meeting where Lisi and Ford consumed two bottles of vodka in Ford's Escalade and then Ford *drove away*. Very circumstantial evidence, however.

Is the Teflon Mayor going to survive this one? I guess let's see what Blair says, it'll probably be anti-climatic after all these revelations from Project Brazen 2 in the last hour and a half.

After all the other things he should have been impeached for but wasn't, I wouldn't be surprised if Ford and his buddies slide him under this one as well.

It really brings up the question of possible corruption in Toronto, especially after his removal from office was overturned for no reason.

I'd love to see the metrics of Ford's calls to Lisi vs the supposed 800 constituent phone calls he does each day lol

pg 256 - documents Ford getting out of his car to take a piss on the side of the road (while meeting with Lisi). Stay Classy Mayor!

Doolittle just tweeted that Blair's 11:30 press conference will be can't miss. I imagine that we'll get answers to many of these questions at that time.

Amazing. I'm sure his staff set up an auto-tweet ahead of time, but man...

Mayor Rob Ford ‏@TOMayorFord 2m
Last day to see the Haunted House at Toronto City Hall. We're open till 8:pM! #TOpoli #FrankenFordMansion pic.twitter.com/q9C4gSuyqo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back